PART ⁵

AS BEEN A NEW WRITER I AM NOT THAT GOOD IN WRITING .
BUT I HOPE CAN COMPLETE YOUR DELULU 🫂🤭😏.

GUYS SUPPORT ME!!
VOTE!!
SHARE!!
AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!!
WE CAN BE FRIENDS 🫂
AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOME SPOILER OF THE STORY 😜.

----------------×---------------

Roshni hesitated, feeling a surge of anxiety. "Aditya, I don't have anything to wear to the party. I didn't bring any formal dresses with me."

Aditya's eyes narrowed, his expression unreadable. "We'll go shopping, then. Now."

Roshni's heart skipped a beat as Aditya grasped her hand, his fingers wrapping around hers like a vice. She felt a jolt of electricity at his touch, a spark of attraction that she couldn't ignore.

As they arrived at the upscale mall, Roshni's eyes widened at the designer stores and luxurious boutiques. Aditya led her to a high-end fashion store, where a personal shopper greeted them with a warm smile.

"Welcome, Mr. Aditya! We have some exquisite pieces that would perfectly suit your wife's beauty."

Roshni's cheeks flushed as Aditya's eyes roamed over her, his gaze lingering on her face and body. She felt a flutter in her chest, a sense of vulnerability that she couldn't shake off !!

As they browsed through the racks, Roshni's kindness and humility shone through, impressing Aditya. She effortlessly engaged with the sales staff, showing genuine interest in their lives and work. She asked about their families, their hobbies, and their favorite designs. Her warmth and empathy put everyone at ease, creating a sense of connection and community.

Aditya found himself drawn to her warmth and compassion, his reserve slowly crumbling. He watched her interact with the staff, her smile and laughter lighting up the room. For the first time, he saw Roshni in a different light - not just as a trophy wife but as a caring and compassionate person.

As they selected a few dresses to try on, Roshni's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Aditya, what do you think of this one?" she asked, holding up a stunning red gown.

Aditya's gaze lingered on the dress, then shifted to Roshni's face. "It's beautiful," he said, his voice low and husky. "But I think you'd look even more stunning in something that matches your eyes."

Roshni's cheeks flushed as Aditya's eyes locked onto hers, his gaze burning with intensity. She felt a flutter in her chest, a sense of vulnerability that she couldn't shake off.

As they continued shopping, Aditya found himself enjoying Roshni's company, her kindness and warmth slowly breaking down his defenses. He began to see her in a new light, as a partner and not just a prop to enhance his image.

As they sipped their coffee and chatted, Aditya realized that he was having the time of his life. He was enjoying Roshni's company, her laughter and smile infectious. For the first time, he felt like he was connecting with her on a deeper level, like they were building a foundation for a real relationship.

As they took a break in the store's lounge, Roshni turned to Aditya with a smile. "Thank you for this, Aditya. I feel like a princess."

Aditya's heart skipped a beat as he gazed at Roshni, her beauty and grace captivating him. "You are a princess, Roshni," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "A kind and compassionate one, who deserves all the happiness in the world."

Roshni's eyes sparkled with tears as she looked at Aditya, her heart filled with gratitude. "Thank you, Aditya. That means a lot coming from you."

As they sipped their coffee and chatted, Aditya realized that he was having the time of his life. He was enjoying Roshni's company, her laughter and smile infectious. For the first time, he felt like he was connecting with her on a deeper level, like they were building a foundation for a real relationship.

As they finished their coffee, Aditya suggested they take a walk in the nearby park. Roshni agreed, and they strolled hand in hand, enjoying the warm sunshine and fresh air.

As they walked, Aditya told Roshni about his childhood, his dreams, and his passions. Roshni listened intently, her eyes sparkling with interest. She shared her own stories, her laughter and smile captivating Aditya.

For the first time, Aditya felt like he was seeing Roshni in a new light. She wasn't just a beautiful face or a trophy wife; she was a kind, compassionate, and intelligent person. He was drawn to her warmth and empathy, his heart beating faster with every step.

As they walked, the sun began to set, casting a golden glow over the park. Aditya turned to Roshni, his eyes locked onto hers. "I'm glad we did this, Roshni," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "I feel like I'm getting to know you for the first time."

Roshni's smile faltered for a moment, her eyes searching his face. "I feel the same way, Aditya," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I feel like we're connecting on a deeper level."

Aditya's heart skipped a beat as he gazed at Roshni, his eyes burning with intensity. He knew in that moment that he wanted to spend more time with her, to explore this newfound connection and see where it led.

----------------×---------------

AS BEEN A NEW WRITER I AM NOT THAT GOOD IN WRITING .
BUT I HOPE CAN COMPLETE YOUR DELULU 🫂🤭😏.

GUYS SUPPORT ME!!
VOTE!!
SHARE!!
AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!!
WE CAN BE FRIENDS 🫂
AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOME SPOILER OF THE STORY .

AGAIN A REMINDER

KEEP VOTING!!

KEEP SHARING!!

KEEP READING!!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
FOR SOME SPOILERS ABOUT THE STORY

TAKE CARE 🫂!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💗🎀

MWAHH 💋💗🎀🫂♥️