PART ³¹

As they walked away from the chaos, Aditya turned to Roshni with a gentle smile. "Are you okay?" he asked, his eyes filled with concern.

Roshni nodded, still shaken but feeling safe with Aditya by her side. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks to you."

Aditya's smile grew wider. "Anytime, Roshni. I'll always be here for you."

Roshni's heart skipped a beat as their eyes met. She felt a spark of electricity run through her body, and she knew in that moment that she was falling deeply in love with Aditya.

Aditya's eyes seemed to mirror her feelings, and he took her hand, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

As they walked, hand in hand, Roshni felt a sense of happiness she had never known before. She knew that she had found her soulmate in Aditya, and she couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

As they strolled through the quiet streets, Aditya told Roshni about his childhood, his dreams, and his passions. Roshni listened, entranced, feeling like she was getting to know him on a deeper level.

In turn, Roshni shared her own stories, her fears, and her aspirations. Aditya listened with kindness and understanding, making her feel seen and heard.

The night air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers, and the stars twinkled above, like diamonds in the sky. It was as if the universe was conspiring to bring them closer together.

As they walked, their hands touched, and then their fingers intertwined. It was a gentle, sweet touch, but it sent shivers down Roshni's spine.

Aditya looked at her, his eyes shining with love. "Roshni, from the moment I met you, I knew you were special. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy."

Roshni's heart skipped a beat. "I want that too, Aditya. I love you."

Aditya's face lit up with joy. "I love you too, Roshni."

And as they stood there, under the starry sky, they shared a soft, sweet kiss, sealing their love forever...