PART ¹⁶

Tina's eyes flashed with anger, but she quickly composed herself. She knew she had to keep up the act, to make Roshni believe that she was concerned about their family's reputation.

"Fine, Roshni," Tina said, her voice sweet. "If you want to reveal the truth, then I'll just have to take matters into my own hands."

Roshni raised an eyebrow. "What are you going to do, Tina?" she asked.

Tina smiled, a sly smile. "I'll just have to make sure Aditya never finds out the truth," she said. "I'll make sure he stays with me, no matter what , NO MATTER ."

Roshni's eyes widened in shock. "You're not even hiding it anymore, are you?" she asked. "You're just using me to get to Aditya."

Tina's smile grew wider. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," she said. "But one thing's for sure, Roshni. I'll do whatever it takes to get what I want. And what I want is Aditya."

Roshni shook her head, disgust etched on her face. "You're a gold digger, Tina," she said. "You're just using Aditya for his money and status."

Tina's smile faltered for a moment, but she quickly regained her composure. "I'm just doing what I have to do to survive," she said. "And if that means using Aditya, then so be it."

Roshni sighed, feeling sorry for her sister. "You're going to end up alone, Tina," she said. "Because no one can ever truly love someone who is so manipulative and deceitful."

Tina's eyes flashed with anger, but she said nothing. She knew Roshni was right, but she didn't care. She was willing to do whatever it took to get what she wanted, even if it meant losing everyone she loved.

Tina's eyes flashed with anger, but she knew she had to keep up the act she is doing. She couldn't let Roshni see the real her, not yet.

"I'm just trying to protect myself, Roshni," Tina said, her voice sweet. "I'm just trying to make sure I'm taken care of."

Roshni sighed, feeling a pang of sadness. She knew Tina was lying, but she also knew that Tina was beyond help.

"You're not even making sense, Tina," Roshni said. "You're just contradicting yourself. First, you say you're doing it for our family, and now you're saying you're doing it for yourself."

Tina shrugged, a careless smile on her face. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," she said. "All I know is that I want Aditya, and I'll do whatever it takes to get him."

Roshni felt a chill run down her spine. She knew Tina was capable of anything, and she knew she had to stop her before it was too late.

"Tina, listen to me," Roshni said, her voice firm. "You need to stop this. You need to stop manipulating people and using them for your own gain. It's not going to end well for you."

Tina laughed, a cold, mirthless sound. "You're just jealous, Roshni," she said. "You're just jealous that I'm getting what I want, and you're not."

Roshni shook her head, feeling a sense of disgust. "I'm not jealous of you, Tina," she said. "I'm just worried about you. I'm worried about what's going to happen to you when you finally realize that no one loves you for who you are."

Tina's smile faltered for a moment, but she quickly regained her composure. "I don't need anyone's love," she said. "I just need their money and status. And I'll do whatever it takes to get it."

Roshni sighed, feeling a sense of sadness. She knew Tina was beyond help, and she knew she had to focus on stopping her before it was too late to do something.

Roshni knew she had to act fast, to stop Tina before she could do any more damage. She decided to go to Aditya, to tell him everything and hope that he would believe her.

As she arrived at Aditya's house, she saw Tina's car parked outside. Her heart sank, knowing that Tina was already there, manipulating him.

She took a deep breath and went inside, determined to stop Tina once and for all.

Aditya was sitting in the living room, a confused look on his face. Tina was sitting next to him, her arm around his shoulders.

"Roshni, what's going on?" Aditya asked, looking up at her.

"Tina's been manipulating you, Aditya," Roshni said, her voice firm. "She's been using you for your money and status."

Aditya looked at Tina, who was smiling sweetly at him. "What are you talking about, Roshni?" he asked.

Roshni took a deep breath and told him everything, from the video to the man who had taken it. She told him about Tina's plan to ruin her reputation and marry him for his money.

Aditya's face changed from confusion to shock as Roshni spoke. He looked at Tina, who was still smiling at him.

"Tina, is this true?" Aditya asked, his voice shaking with anger.

Tina's smile faltered for a moment before she regained her composure. "Roshni's just jealous, Aditya," she said. "She's just trying to ruin our relationship."

But Aditya was not convinced. He looked at Roshni, who was standing tall, her eyes shining with tears.

"Roshni, I'm so sorry," Aditya said, getting up from the couch. "I had no idea."

Roshni felt a wave of relief wash over her. She knew she had finally gotten through to Aditya.

But Tina was not giving up yet. She stood up, her eyes flashing with anger.

"You'll never be happy, Roshni," Tina spat. "You'll never have Aditya. He's mine now."

And with that, Tina stormed out of the house, leaving Roshni and Aditya alone.

Aditya turned to Roshni, his eyes filled with regret. "I'm so sorry, Roshni," he said. "I was blind to Tina's manipulation. Can you ever forgive me?"

Roshni smiled, feeling a sense of closure. "I forgive you, Aditya," she said. "But we have to make sure Tina pays for what she's done."

---------×-------

YAYAYAYA

BACK OUR COUPLES

😭😭♥️

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM 😉♥️

Pfp changed to

MWAHHHHHH

TAKE CARE MY BABIES!!♥️