PART ¹²

The days leading up to the wedding were a whirlwind of activity, with Roshni and Aditya's families working together to prepare for the big day. But beneath the surface, tensions still simmered.

Tina, feeling left out and overshadowed by her sister's engagement, struggled to come to terms with her new role in the family. She had always been the younger sister, content to follow in Roshni's footsteps. But now, with Roshni getting married and starting a new life, Tina felt lost and uncertain.

Roshni's mother, sensing the strain between her daughters, sat down with Tina for a heart-to-heart talk. "Tina, beta, I know this isn't easy for you," she said, using the affectionate Hindi term for "child". "But you have to understand, Roshni and Aditya are meant to be. They love each other, and we can't stand in the way of that."

Tina nodded, feeling a lump form in her throat. "I know, Maa," she said, using the Hindi term for "mother". "I just feel...left behind, I guess."

Roshni's mother hugged her tight. "You're not left behind, beta. You're just starting a new chapter in your life. And we're all here to support you."

Tina took a deep breath, feeling a weight lift off her shoulders. She knew her mother was right. It was time to focus on her own future, and not compare herself to her sister...

The wedding was over, and Roshni and Aditya were now husband and wife. But Tina's mind was still reeling with thoughts of sabotage. She couldn't believe that Aditya had actually married Roshni, and she was determined to make him regret it.

As the reception got underway, Tina mingled with the guests, pretending to be happy for the newlyweds. But beneath the surface, she was seething with resentment.

She started to make subtle comments about Roshni, hinting that she wasn't good enough for Aditya. She started to flirt with Aditya openly, touching his hand and laughing at his jokes.

Roshni, sensing that something was wrong, confronted Aditya. "What's going on between you and Tina?" she asked, her voice trembling with emotion.

Aditya, taken aback, protested his innocence. "Nothing, Roshni," he said. "Tina's just being friendly."

But Roshni knew better. She knew that Tina was up to something, and she was determined to stop her.

As the night wore on, Tina's behavior became more and more brazen. She started to dance with Aditya, her body pressed against his.

Roshni watched in horror, her heart sinking. She knew she had to do something, but what?

And then, just as the night was ending, Tina made her move. She pulled Aditya aside, her eyes flashing with determination.

"Aditya, I have something to tell you," she said, her voice low and husky. "Something that will change everything."

--------×-------

HOW'S TINA ENTRY
HEEHE

NEW MISUNDERSTANDING
NEW FIGHTS
NEW ARGUMENTS

KEEP READING!!

KEEP VOTING!!

KEEP SHARING!!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM