PART ¹⁵

Roshni's determination turned to action as she stood up and faced Tina. "I'm going to prove my innocence, Tina," she said, her voice firm. "And I'm going to make sure you pay for what you've done."

Tina sneered at her. "You'll never be able to prove it," she said. "Aditya believes me now, and he'll never trust you again."

But Roshni was undeterred. She knew she had to act fast, to gather evidence and prove her innocence before it was too late.

She started by going to the hotel where the video was shot, determined to find out who had taken it and how it had been edited. She showed the video to the hotel staff, asking if anyone recognized the person in it.

And then, just as she was about to give up, one of the staff members spoke up. "I recognize the person in the video," he said. "It's one of our former employees. He was fired a few months ago for misconduct."

Roshni's heart skipped a beat. This was the break she needed. "Do you know where I can find him?" she asked.

The staff member nodded. "I can give you his address," he said.

Roshni's determination turned to excitement as she left the hotel with the address. She was one step closer to proving her innocence and clearing her name.

But little did she know, Tina was watching her from the shadows, a plan forming in her mind to stop Roshni once and for all...

Roshni arrived at the address, her heart racing with anticipation. She was finally going to get to the bottom of this and prove her innocence.

She knocked on the door, and a man answered. He looked shady, with a scruffy beard and a hoodie.

"Can I help you?" he asked gruffly.

Roshni showed him the video. "I'm looking for the person who took this video," she said. "Do you know anything about it?"

The man's eyes widened, and he took a step back. "I didn't think anyone would ever find me," he said.

Roshni's eyes narrowed. "What do you mean?" she asked.

The man hesitated before speaking. "I was hired by someone to take that video," he said. "They wanted to make it look like you were cheating on your fiancé."

Roshni's heart skipped a beat. This was it, the proof she needed.

"Who hired you?" she asked, her voice firm.

The man hesitated again before speaking. "It was Tina," he said. "Your sister."

Roshni's eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe her own sister would stoop so low.

"Why did she do it?" Roshni asked, her voice shaking with emotion.

The man shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "But I do know she paid me a lot of money to do it."

Roshni's mind was racing. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her own sister had betrayed her like this.

But she knew she had to stay focused. She had to prove her innocence and clear her name.

"Will you testify against Tina?" Roshni asked the man.

He nodded. "Yes, I'll do it," he said. "I don't want to be a part of this anymore."

Roshni's heart filled with gratitude. She had finally found the proof she needed.

But as she left the man's house, she couldn't shake off the feeling that Tina would stop at nothing to ruin her life.

And then, just as she was walking back to her car, she saw Tina watching her from across the street.

Their eyes locked, and Roshni knew that this was far from over...

Tina's eyes narrowed as she watched Roshni leave the man's house. She knew she had been caught, but she wasn't going to go down without a fight.

She quickly pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "It's done," she said, her voice low and urgent. "Roshni knows everything."

There was a pause on the other end of the line before a voice spoke up. "Take care of it," the voice said.

Tina nodded, even though the person on the other end of the line couldn't see her. "I will," she said. "Don't worry."

She hung up the phone and started walking towards Roshni's car. She knew she had to act fast, to stop Roshni from revealing the truth.

As she approached the car, she saw Roshni getting in. She quickly ran up to the car and tapped on the window.

Roshni rolled down the window, a look of annoyance on her face. "What do you want, Tina?" she asked.

Tina smiled, a sweet smile. "I just wanted to talk to you," she said. "Can I get in?"

Roshni hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Fine," she said.

Tina got in the car and closed the door. "I know you know everything," she said, her voice low. "But I'm begging you, Roshni, please don't reveal the truth."

Roshni raised an eyebrow. "Why shouldn't I?" she asked.

Tina's smile faltered for a moment before she regained her composure. "Because it will ruin our family's reputation," she said. "And it will hurt our parents."

Roshni snorted. "You're worried about our family's reputation?" she asked. "After what you've done?"

Tina's eyes flashed with anger. "I did it for us," she said. "I did it to protect our family."

Roshni laughed. "You did it for yourself," she said. "You did it because you're jealous of me."

Tina's face twisted with rage. "I'm not jealous of you," she spat. "I'm just trying to protect our family."

But Roshni just shook her head. "I'm going to reveal the truth, Tina," she said. "And there's nothing you can do to stop me."

--------×-------

YEAHHH
FIRE 🔥🔥🙌🏻

KEEP VOTING!!

KEEP READING!!

KEEP SHARING!!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Pfp changed to

MWAHH BABYYYYYYY

TAKE CARE!!