I spawn them in

Let's begin~~~~ pls I know gacba reacts but I have no talent so I just put my mind fan-fics on this.
———————————————————————————

*spawns Nagsia, Koro-sensei, ass class, and Asano!*

"Where are we?" Nagsia said with confusion evident in his tone.

Nagisa and his classmates were in there 4th period of the day. Then the showed up here?! Nagisa's first thought was that his mother is going to be really angry with him for 'leaving class' well it was to late now. Nagsia regained focus and then he was quick to observe his surroundings. Nagisa quick noticed that everyone that was in the class was present even Karma who was skipping that day. But one thing that surprised him was the fact Asano was there not to change the fact that this whole thing was weird. Nagisa also noticed the projector.

"What the hell?!?!" Karma screams.

To say Karma was shocked was an understatement. Karma was simply skipping class like any other day and then he is in the pitch black room with a projector being its only source of life. There was seats for all of them

"Why am I here as well?" Asano asked agitated with being dragged into whatever the hell this is.

Asano was calmly in his 4th period class like the rest of these people. But he was worried about what the principal's reaction is going to be. Asano knew that it wouldn't be good.

"Class I don't know why we are here it may be an assassination attempt, but they should NOT be putting you at risk!" Koro sensei said with his face staying yellow he is just upset they would put the children in harms way. It was his job to protect them if it means this so be it.

Like his students he was in his classroom and was teaching. For one how dare they stop me from teaching.

Koro sensei was quick to try to break the walls down but when he got to the was his tentacle was exploded! Koro sensei knew that the walls were covered in anti me stuff. There was no way he could help his students escape.

It was quiet for a moment until they hear a frequency coming through.

"Hello hello~ my name is Hanna spite(btw this is not me this is bitch that I made up), but you can call me Hanna. I am the who brought you here today!" The mysterious
Person that goes by Hanna said with cheer in her tone.

"If I may Hanna ask why did you bring us here?" Isogai being the class representative asked he was just as concerned of his classmates safety as the next person.

Yes as Koro Sensei was also concerned on why they were there like isogai. And nonetheless trapped there!

"Oh, that's simple we are her to react to one of your classmates pasts!" She said with a little too much cheer.

Everyone froze. To know there past is to know everything about them. They won't hide anything anymore. Not to mention having to relive your childhood trauma without a doubt everyone in that room had. Not only that but it was clear that she wanted to hurt them. She wanted to see them relive there past that is the only reason.

"Who are you going to do?" Asano asked with a hint of concern and worry in his tone being the only one brave enough to ask. Asano was far from being nice to them but that didn't mean that they deserved all of there secrets to be spilled.

It was deathly silent in the room. You could hear a pin drop.

Class 3-E was scared waiting in anticipation, to say the least they didn't want to invade someone like that. They also didn't want all of there secrets being spilled. But Nagisa he wasn't really worried. Nagsia was just invisible why would they choose him. That was Nagsia's last thought.

" OH you know them very well but do you really? Do you know? The one who is one kindest, sweetest, happy, and great person ! " she said trying to confuse everyone .

Nobody knew what she was on about. But it wasn't anything good.

"Just tell us who it is." Rio practically spat. She didn't want any of her friends to suffer. So she was pissed with the girl was the understatement of the century

"Hmm let's see I don't know let me give you a hint. I wonder if this brings up any memories. 'If only he'd been born a girl I would groom her to be my ideal"

Everyone was confused they didn't know what that ment. Little did they know Nagisa did.

Nagsia turned as white as a sheet of paper anger boiled over his skin. He never wanted his friends to see his mom. Why would she do this??? Why me?

"What do you want you sick woman ." Nagsia hissed out.

Everyone was in shock yet again Nagisa never said anything like that before. What did she do to make him act like that.

"do you not want me sharing your past? Nagsia" She said joyfully

Everyone was now angry. Not only was she sharing someone's past she was sharing the best person of class 3-E.

"Now now Nagsia don't over react. You will just have to stay and be a good daughter." She said with a sickly sweet tone.

Nagsia froze from fear.he couldn't believe this.

———————————————————————————
And the rest is going to continue later. Thank you for reading byeeee