10

"Hello, Lucy."

Lucy Addis was pulled over by the covers.

"Lucy. You don't have to be scared, so would you like to come with me?"

"Uh, uh..."

A moan came under the blanket. Facial paralysis causes the lips to twist, making it difficult to pronounce properly.

Kanna, who had a lot of experience treating young patients, calmed Lucy down with a skillful attitude.

"It's okay, Lucy. You're just sick for a while . If you take the right medicine and get treatment, everything will be fine."

"It's blurry..."

Crying sounds from under the blanket.

"Uh, I'm sorry. I'll fix everything.*

"I have met many people with the same disease as Lucy. I've treated them myself, so Lucy will be the one of them."

She spoke in a firm voice to buy the patient's faith. Did the confidence show up? Lucy slowly lowered her blanket. And finally, the grotesquely distorted face was revealed.

Kanna, who had been quietly watching from behind, clenched her fists. So far, the other members of the doctors have either been shocked or moaned upon seeing Lucy's face.

How much does her little sister Get hurt by that reaction?

Kalen glared at Kanna's back with ferocious eyes. If Kanna hurts Lucy, he won't let her go! However,

"Now! Shall we close our eyes and open them? Try blinking. Shall we forget the other side as well?"

Kanna was already examining Lucy, caressing her face casually. Rather than Being surprised, it was an attitude that seems to be a natural phenomenon.

On the contrary, it was Kalen who was stunned by the overly carefree reaction.

'why aren't you surprised?'

' How can you be so calm?'

In front of the distorted faces that everyone said like a devil, how?

Didn't even himself frown upon seeing Lucy's face for the first time? Even her sister and mother raised a finger at that time!

"Lucy, how are you? Can you close your right eye?"

Lucy also I'm awe.

All the people, even the family members, screamed at her face, and whispered that she's possessed by demons.

This sister treats her like it's nothing.

Really, like seeing an illness that soon passes.

A glimmer of hopes bloomed in Lucy's heart. This sister is different from anyone else!

'Let's see what the cause is.'

On the other hand, Kanna was looking at Lucy with some anxiety.

It wasn't because of Lucy's grotesque face. Because facial paralysis patients have already been treated several times, she is familiar with it .

'I have to find out the cause first .'

Although she boasted to Kalen that she could treat it unconditionally, it wasn't like that.

'If a stroke or heart disease is the cause, it may be difficult to treat. Because the medical facilities here are too poor.'

A blood test or an MRI of the brain would easily reveal the cause.

But she shouldn't expect that in this world. We have no choice but to look at the prognosis of each symptom.

"Kalen, is Lucy often sick?"