65

Alessandro Addis has arrived. The news reached the ward, that is, to Kanna's ears. She wanted to remain calm, but the moment she heard it, her heart sank. Late this afternoon, as the red sunset was fading, Alessandro Addis arrived.

It is said that they headed straight to the Lord's castle, so they could start work after recovering from their travel fatigue. To check if the crew members were infected with the Black Fog.

"He'll be coming to the ward tomorrow to see the sailors."

Then he will meet her too. It was something she expected, but when it became a reality, Kanna felt nervous as if her fingertips were burning.

'What will my father think when he sees this?'

Very late at night, she couldn't sleep. Kanna stood distantly in front of the mirror in her room for a long time.

The left arm was in a cast with a splint, and there were traces of wounds all over the body, including the nape of the neck, cheek, and the back of the hand.

Anyone could see that she was a woman who had been through a difficult situation.

She is thinking useless thoughts.

She burst into laughter. No matter what she looks like, her father certainly doesn't care. He has always been that way and he will continue to be that way.

'Okay, let's not worry about it. I can just do my own thing."

Let's take some medicine and sleep. Kanna looked for medicine to relieve the inflammation, but she was nowhere to be found.

'Oh, I made it but didn't bring it. Looks like it was left in the medicine room and not brought back.'

She draped the shawl over her shoulders and walked out of her room. Perhaps because it was early morning, no one was seen in the hallway. Kanna walked slowly and headed to the medicine room.

However,

"Who?"

In a dark apothecary room.

"Who are you?"

There was someone.

***

"...!"

Isaac had just poured the poison into the decoction.

"Who are you?"

A woman's voice was heard from behind!

"I got caught. I got caught. I said here wouldn't be anyone.'

However!

'No no! Wake up!'

Isaac bit the inside of his mouth to gather his wits.

'It's a woman. One woman. I can easily subdue It.'

Then, plodding. He heard the footsteps of a woman approaching.

"Hey, I asked who you were."

Isaac put his trembling hands in his arms. The moment he grabbed the dagger, a sharp decision struck his head.

'Okay, that's good."

Let's stab and run away!

Then that woman will be silenced forever. He will have no reason to be anxious any more!

"I just saw something in the decoction. Who is it..."

Yes, come closer. Just a little closer.

A hand finally came to rest on his shoulder. When Isaac tried to grab his wrist.