84

Isabelle, who was conflicted for a moment, kicked off the blanket and stood up.

"How can you barge into a sleeping Lady's room? That's rude, Brother Kallen."

"You must be the one who is rude."

Kallen said quietly.

"Why on earth did you do something like that? What happened?"

"Are you asking because you don't know?

"I'm talking about what happened when you pushed sister Kanna and made her fall into the pond."

"I've never done that. I just hit her shoulder in an accident. "At that time, I fell backward, and my sister unfortunately fell into the pond."

As Isabelle spoke, she felt sad.

Yes, she fell too. She fell backward and rolled. Her elbow was cut and blood was flowing! He doesn't even care about that. Isabelle shouted, thrusting her bandaged elbow.

"Can't you see this in your eyes? Do you only care about Kanna falling into the pond?"

"Are you comparing that to falling into a pond?"

"You would say that? I am a noble Lady! Is it because you don't know how big a deal it is to get hurt on the body of a woman who hasn't been married?"

Kallen held back a sigh. He just wanted to stop talking like this. How did Isabelle end up like this?

She is immature, careless, and selfish.

"I am your sister! Your twin sister!"

"..."

"But discriminating like this is too much!"

Isabelle shed tears and expressed the sorrow that had accumulated over the years.

"So does perfume! Why are you making it after Kanna's name?"

"Isabelle."

"Then what becomes of me? I wonder what people will think of me!"

Kallen's eyes gradually sank. When he made perfume in his sister's name, Kanna was against it.

"It's burdensome. I hope not."

But Isabelle cries and whines, asking why he didn't make perfume in my name. It felt like a seven-year-old child was having a tantrum.

The perfume was named Kanna at Kalen's insistence.

A beautiful scent that has never existed before in the world. Kanna even discovered a material that suppresses the volatilization of scent. This was her revolutionary discover

However, in order to deceive the Empress, it was necessary to hide that it was Kanna who created the perfume.

Kallen felt sorry for that.

It's a wonderful perfume that deserves everyone's praise, but he can't reveal the perfumer.

So he named it Kanna as a small sign of respect.

"Kaleina Mercy, do you know what that girl said to me?"

"..."

"Do you know that she incited the other ladies to laugh at me?"

Isabelle screamed and trembled.

"You can't do that if brother is my real brother. You can't make me miserable like this!"

"Stop."

"..."

"What are you talking about? Kanna?