85

"Uh."

On the way to Sylvien's room, Kanna encountered a man wearing black priestly clothing.

"Raphael."

"..."

Raphael had just left Sylvien's room and was closing the door. He spotted Kanna and stopped in his tracks. It was almost like a knee-jerk reaction.

"Good morning."

Kanna slowly approached with her hands stretched out on purpose. This was to show that she had no intention of harassing.

"Did you get in well then?"

At that time, when the trial was over he appeared with the carriage.

He left after dropping off Kanna in front of the house, but he was so distracted that he completely forgot about it.

'I only asked Count Debord to say thank you, but I didn't say thank you to Raphael.'

In any case, Raphael carried out the Count's orders.

"Thank you. I should have offered you a cup of tea, but I was in no mood at the time."

"No."

Of course, even if such an offer had been made, Raphael would have flatly rejected it.

Raphael gets nervous when she's with him. He was like a man faced with a rabid dog who never knew when or where it would attack.

"Don't do that, but give me a chance to treat you properly later. Just like at the pharmacy before, I feel like I only get help every time."

"You don't have to do that."

"It's because I want to do that."

Kanna's eyes sparkled.

'Because Raphael seems to be quite close to Count Debord.'

So, he must have personally driven the carriage and done Count Debord's favor.

'Perhaps we can connect with Count Debord without Sylvienne in the middle?'

In the end, she was thinking about money. Kanna had quite a bit of information that she could sell to Count Debord. When it comes to information on plants and medicinal herbs from the Eastern Continent, there is no authority like him, at least in this world.

The same thing happened yesterday. That plant toxicity and antidote formulation are not known, right? Count Debord, who deals with medical herbs from the Eastern Continent, would be very interested.

However, there is no way to reach him except through Sylvien. But if she becomes friendly with Raphael, maybe she will have a chance.

'Besides, there are many things I'm really thankful for.'

How great is it to get a chance and express her gratitude? When Kanna got reasonably close to him, she stopped in her tracks. And she made the most gregarious laugh she could muster.

Ask the other person, 'Do you have a crush on me?'

It was a smile that created an illusion.

"Even later is fine, so give me some time. Okay?"

When she looked closer, Kanna noticed that the back of his neck was stiff. How much had Joo-hwa tormented him so far to be so nervous?

If that was going to happen, she should have taken appropriate measures to prevent Joo-hwa from doing bad things

'Because I just suffer in silence like a fool'

So the Joo-hwa was more excited and ran wild. Kanna smiled brighter than ever.