Chap 14: Somewhere Familiar

Ruin isn't in this chapter!!!

Solar groaned as he sat up, his back hitting against a box, he looked around, finding himself in a ruined daycare, it was oddly familiar to him. Memories of his dimension flashed in his head...he clutched his necklace.

Flashback

Eclipse waited in Sun's head, he heard his dear sunrise yell.

"ECLIPSE!!"

"sun?"
He responded, his tiredness seeping through his words

"How've you been clipsey?"

"Good, you?"

"AMAZING!!"

Sun ranted about his day, Eclipse zoned out, smiling as he listened. Well, he wasn't listening to Sun's words, more his voice. It sounded so...soothing to him.

"How was yours?"

No response

"Eclipse?"

No response again

"Clipsey!!!"

"Huh?"

"How was your day?"

"Eh"

"Eh?"

"Wasn't good, wasn't bad, it was normal"

They talked for hours while Moon patrolled around the daycare. To Moon, Sun was charging. To Eclipse, Sun was right in front of him, talking away...

God how Solar missed those talks, he missed talking to his dear brother. He never saw Moon as a brother, or Monty as a friend. In his dimension Moon and Monty were in some kind of fucked up half-assed romantic relationship, or 'bromance', as they kept saying it was. Sure, bromance, not gay love. Maybe that's were Solar got his zestiness from, Moon.

A/N: I'll explain his dimension and backstory next part

Solar then realized the place was familiar because it was his home, his dimension, his place. He found a plushie on the floor, an old, worn out Sun plushie, he looked at it, he saw initials drawn into it.

S.E