(Chap 5) Finding Solar

3rd Person:

Ruin, Sun, Moon, Earth and Lunar go out to find Solar, they've checked the entire pizzaplex, he's nowhere to be seen.

A scream is heard from a nearby forest, the trio run there, and are stunned by the sight, they see Solar, crouched over a dead body, his rays partly fixed, and his voice box seems to be working as he laughs, a blood-covered wrench in his hand, his rays jolt, and he puts a hand on his head

Solar's POV:

Hehe....why did killing them feel so..... 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙?

A-AGH- Wh-what the fuck!? My head..... Fuck....it hurts.... It's hurts so bad....

what have I done!? I killed someone...im a monster....maybe I really am like Eclipse.... No... No. No no no no no no no no no no no..... FUCK MY HEAD IS ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME!

Before I know it, I'm on the ground, my head feeling like someone's just bashed it in with a Fucking sledgehammer over and over again. I can't...i can't stay awake much longer...

I can see someone....its blurred, but someone's running towards me...is that.... 𝘙𝘶𝘪𝘯? And....Moon...and Sun...Earth...Lunar... God...it's so fucking painful. Someone just put me out of my misery already.

please

Ruin's POV:

Oh dear...he doesn't look well at all...oh god... I pick Solar up, Everyone surrounding me, We bring him back to the pizzaplex, Me and Moon bring him to Parts and Services so Moon can scan his code, make sure nothings infected it.

"That isn't good..." (M)

"W-What isn't Good?" (R)

"There's a new piece of code in Solar"

"H-How!?"

"It oddly looks like...Blood Moon's code"

"You don't think..."

"Blood Moon's done something to him?"

"M-Maybe?"

"Could be a possibility, I'll try get the code out without harming Solar or his memories, anything of the sort"

"Okay...."

Please be okay, My Love