Chap 9

{The next day}

Sun, Moon, Lunar and Monty are all gathered in the daycare again, waiting for Solar and Ruin to arrive, before Ruin burst in, clearly out of breath, he wheezed, trying to speak but the others can't understand what he's saying
"Take a breather Ruin" Moon says "Did you run here or something?"
"YeS- i DiD-"
"Why-" Sun asks
"Solar- Not in the theater-" Ruin wheezed out
"One, B r e a t h, Two, He isn't?"
Ruin takes a deep breath
"That's better- anyways, no, he's not, and I checked Parts and services aswell, he isn't there"
"Fuck sake now two are missing!?" Monty yells
"Calm down Monty" Lunar says, "He could be somewhere else in the pizzaplex, he doesn't always just go in the theater and parts and services, I've seen him in Fazerblast and stuff"
"I guess you're right" Monty replied "Let's just try find 'im"

{Meanwhile, with Solar}
Solar exits the pizzaplex, walking away he finds something on the floor...a rainbow headband.
'Earth's headband thing',
He thought, looking ahead, it's a forest.
'She's not in there....right?' He thought,
'fuck it, I'm going in'
Solar walks through the dark forest, the crunch of leaves and snap of twigs accompanying him, making him feel somewhat uneasy although he knew it was him making the noises, he could've sworn he felt someone watching him, he kept turning around, making sure no one was there. Until he hears a voice...
"Eclipse"
The voice says, Solar recognised it instantly
"Moon? It's not Eclipse it's Solar"
"I don't care about your new name. Reject"
"Fuck..." Solar said under his breath
"What? Scared?" Solar's Moon says, walking closer.
"N-No..." Solar stuttered, backing away
"Then why are you backing away from me?"
"It's not like I'm gonna get closer"
"Oh well, I guess I'll leave you alone then"
Solar sighs, turning around to continue to try find Earth
"Just kidding" His Moon pulls out some sort of device when Solar turned his back, it extends, it hooks onto Solar's wiring, Solar not even realizing, this was because for a while, the back of his head (where the wires were) always felt numb, every day it felt numb, but this, he felt every painful second. His moon pulls the thing back, it pulls Solar's wires, partially ripping some of them
"ACK-"
Solar grasps at the back of his head, it hurt so bad...he wanted it to stop, his moon knew that. He knew Solar was in pain. He cackled like a maniac as he left, but before he did, he opens an app on his device...coding showed on the screen. Solar's coding to be exact. He messed with it, Solar collapsed to his knees, grasping at the back of his head...a ringing filled his ears before he completely passed out.

{Meanwhile,with Moon}
He walks through the other side of the forest, hearing rushed footsteps, he can't be bothered to go check it out. He finds something on the floor, Earth's bracelets, he picks them up. Hearing a voice calling for help.
"EARTH!?" Moon yelled, before hearing something collapse, he ran over to it, hoping it was Earth. But, what he saw, was Solar. Some of his wires ripped on the floor,oil dripping down the side of his face.
"Solar...?"
Moon runs to him, he crouched next to his body, he hears footsteps behind him, It's Earth. Her outfit was covered in dirt and her hair covered in leaves, she helps Moon get Solar back to the pizzaplex.