America x Mexico (S2)

"Don't focus on that, focus on me."

America asked Mexico on a date, to which she did say yes and both enjoyed the food at El Pollo Loco, though, Mexico did something she shouldn't. She put robust in America's  food and hid it there while he was in the bathroom washing his hands.. When he got back, they both started eating and enjoyed the food, they both talked to each other and Mexico was making sure that America ate the robust. After they both ate, the robust immediately started to take affect on America to which he got confused, he brushed it off and got in the car to drive Mexico back to her house. While he was driving, he suddenly got a call from his father, UK. His father was throwing tantrums and was scolding him, he was used to getting scolded by his father but he the fact that he had crossed the line made him stop the car, he started to yell at his father in the call, in front of Mexico. America sighed and ended the call, he gulped and held himself back from crying but couldn't, he started to cry, right in front of Mexico. She suddenly felt bad for him so she grabbed America's hand and started to caress it.

America stopped crying and sniffled, he wiped his tears away and thanked Mexico. Suddenly, she leaned in closer to kiss his neck and her hand let go of his to touch his pants, one from in between.. His eyes widened in surprise, it was all so sudden but it felt actually good. America bit his own lip and turned away from Mexico, trying to hold back in his moans which Mexico noticed so she decided to tease him into getting a reaction. She stopped licking his neck then went down to his boner, planting a soft kiss on top before using her teeth to unzip his pants. Mexico looked up at America before licking him through his boxers before pulling it down also with her teeth. Mexico began to suck on America, bobbing her head up and down.. America was in a bliss, his cock twitching in her mouth. He grabbed a fistful of her hair then shoved it down deep into his cock. America bit his lip, moaning, Mexico's eyes widened when her head was shoved down deeper into America's hard cock. She didn't mind and continued to suck, wrapping her warm tongue around his cock. America groaned, thrusting his hips up into her mouth. Mexico was doing this so that America could forget what happened and so to relax him too.. He thrusted his hips a bit more and a bit harsher then finally came in mouth to which Mexico swallowed it all. She pulled away and wiped her lips, panting softly. America sighed and thanked her for that. He took her back to her house after that, still remembering the recent events that had happened in the car..

 He took her back to her house after that, still remembering the recent events that had happened in the car

THIS WAS REQUESTED