Chapter 2 (5sos)

For them Calum Hood fans

Its a rainy night You are sitting on your couch with a blanket and a bowl of freshly popped popcorn while watching American Horror Story on Netflix. Suddenly there is a soft knock at your door you look over at the time and its almost 12:00am you get up and open the door when a gust of cold air hits you then you see your best friend Calum he has red eyes and a puffy nose you can clearly tell he has been crying.

"Oh my god Cal why the fuck are you outside its hella cold?!
Get your arse in here"

your best friend walks inside still dripping wet from the rain he hugs you for a long time.

"Oh shit sorry I'm getting you wet"

"its fine I just hope you're okay"

you lead him to your room and give him some of your oversized basketball shorts so he could wear them until his clothes are dry. You then realize none of your shirts will fit him.

"Umm Cal I don't think any of my shirts will fit you"

You say through the other side of the door while Calum changes

"Its fine Y/N i can rock shirtless thanks for the basketball shorts by the way"

"Yeah of course no prob"

He walks out and you two sit next to each other on the couch he looks so cute and hot when he's shirtless

"Cal if you don't mind me asking... what's wrong?"

"Nothing now since you're here, but its just that Gina cheated on me"

"Gina doesn't deserve you babe...um...I mean boo!"

You blush from the embarrassing mistake you made and you expected Calum to be disgusted but instead he started laughing

"Haha what did you just call me?"

"Umm I uh kinda called you babe..."

You say honestly. Still blushing like crazy

"Ok haha if you call me babe I guess I'll call you cutie"

"Aww thnx Cal"

You two finish the last episode of season 1 of ahs and then start a scary movie

"Y/N you look so cute when your scared"

"You're always cute and nice abs by the way"

You blurted out mindlessly
Shit why can I not control what you say?! You thought to yourself. You just stared in his eyes hoping he didn't hear what you just said. Why don't I just tell him how I feel about him? I mean its not like I can get any more embarrassed right? Unless he doesn't like me back.

"Cal I have to tell you something or I will simply explode."

"Don't explode just tell me"

"Ok umm Calum i umm...I love you"

He smiles and grabs your waist bringing you closer to him. You look in each others eyes.

"Cutie I love you too"

He leans in closer to you until your noses were touching and then your lips touch his lips were soft yet firm at the same time. Calum pulls you in closer by pulling your hips. He accidentally pulls you too much that you end up on top of him. He laughs and keeps kissing you. He suddenly bites your lip and you instinctly part your lips and he inserts his tongue and you two explore each others mouths. He moves his hands up and down your back and gently squeezes your bum. While you play with Cal's hair and rub his cheeks with your thumb. Then you both pull away.

"You're an amazing kisser Y/N"

"Not to bad yourself Cal".

He checks the time and its 2:48 am

"Damnit its late and still raining I guess I have to go home now cutie" He chuckles

He stands up and gives you a kiss then you grab his wrist

"Cal hon its still raining and its kind of a long walk home"

"Yeah i know Y/N but where else am I gonna stay?" He chuckles

"You can stay here with me babe"

"Aww thnx ur the sweetest girl ever"

You two sit back down on the couch and cuddle until you both fall asleep together.