Chapter 4 ID

For them Larry shippers

Louis and Harry were sitting on a bench at the park and Harry sat on Louis lap

"I love you so fooking much Haz"

"I love you more my little Louis Tomo-lama-ding-dong"

Harry and Louis kiss for a moment feeling each others soft lips. Harry's hands traveling up and down Louis back and eventually finding Louis perfect ass. They both pull away

"Louis I'm hungry" Harry says

"Well we can't go home." Louis said laughing

"Why?" Says Harry with a puzzling look

"Because Niall ate all of our food and our toilet seat" Louis said looking down.

"Aww fuck" Harry said

"Don't worry love I will get you a taco from that taco stand near the tree" Louis said kissing Harry's cheek as he got up, grabbed his gucci purse and went to the taco truck.

Harry just looked around the park. Niall came running scaring Harry and biting his head.

"AHH NIALL! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BITE MY HEAD!!"

"Sorry Harry I thought your head was a brown potato" Niall laughed. "Where's Louis?

"Getting me a taco because you ate all of our food and my head does not look like a fooking potato" said Harry pouting and rubbing his head.

"Ooh tacos I'm starving" Niall said running over to the taco stand and ate the whole entire cart and a little girl on the way there.

Louis was by the taco stand "hey taco guy can you hurry it up I see some Irish potato running over here and he looks hungrier than usual" he gave Louis the tacos and he payed him and then Niall ate his change.

"What the fuck Niall?! I was going to buy ice cream with that!" Says louis as Niall eats the last penny of Louis change.

"Well sorry Lou I'm starving I haven't eaten in a whole 30 seconds after that little girl that has got to be a record for me. Wow a whole 30 seconds without eating I'm so proud I deserve to eat that baby over there." Niall says as he gobbles down a 6 month baby and its mother.

Louis shrugs and walks back to Harry to find a blonde girl talking to him.

"Oh Harry I miss you so much why don't you become straight again?" She says as she strokes Harry's cheek and sits on his lap.

"Because I love Louis" Harry pushes the girl off his lap and removes her hand from his cheek.

She pins Harry against the bench about to kiss him until the blonde girl gets hit with a gucci purse and gets bitch slapped by the one and only Louis Tomlinson

"Hey bitch lay off my man" Louis says angrily.

The girl struggles to get up and runs away. Harry looks relieved and hugs and kisses louis.

"Thank you so much babe"

"No problem sexy" then Louis hands him a taco "eat up before Niall comes" he says.

"I love you Haz"

"I love you more Little Louis Toma-lama-ding-dong"

The two gay guys finish there tacos and then fuck when they get home but Louis get pregnant because of Niall chewing on their condoms and made holes due to the Irish lad thinking it was bubble gum but he stopped chewing on the "gum" to go clean out a restaurant dumpster.