Chapter 9 (5sos)

For them Ashton Irwin fans

Your boyfriend Ashton and his friends said they would go out to a bar for 2 hrs its been 4 hours and Calum calls you at 11:56 pm.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N the guys drank too much and they are drunk. We just got in a fist fight with a big buff guy. They aren't in the best shape but they are still crazy right now" Cal says panicking

"OK drive them over here and help me take care of them" you say.

"The buff guy stole the car keys and I don't think I can make the walk home without losing them or being hit by a car."

"OK I'll be there soon" you grab your keys and make it to the bar in 7 minutes.

You enter the bar and a guy that smells strongly of alcohol grabs your ass and tries to dance with you so you kick him in the balls and keep walking towards Calum who has a black eye.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're he- HEY ASHTON GET OFF THAT DAMN TABLE!" Cal says as he pulls Ashton off the table.

The boys were absolutely crazy. Mikey was pole dancing with a stripper. Luke was making out with a beer bottle and a blonde slutty looking girl. Ashton was still drinking and dancing on a table. And calum was screaming his head off trying to calm them down. Although the scene was hilarious you had to help stop it before another fist fight or worst. Cal already has a black eye and the others are in a worst condition. Then a big buff guy walks up to Luke.

"HEY STOP MAKING OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND YOU DICK!" he says referring to Luke

"Stop being such a jerk you ugly rat" Michael says obviously still drunk.

"YOU CALLED ME A RAT? YOU ARE THE RAT IM GONNA TEACH YOU A LESSON AGAIN!" he says getting angrier.

"I should help with this" you whisper to Cal as you are about to go up but Cal stops you.

"No I'm gonna try again" he whispers and steps up to the man.

"Excuse me sir my friends are drunk and they have no idea what they are doing so if-"

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHETHER THEY ARE DRUNK OR NOT YOUR FRIEND WAS MAKING OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" the buff guy says as he pulls Cal by his shirt

To make things worst Ashton comes up and punches the buff guy in the arm making him so angry you would expect him to have smoke coming out of his ears.

"YOU PUNCH LIKE A GIRL DIPSHIT! IVE DECIDED YOU ARE GONNA BE THE FIRST ONE IM GONNA BEAT UP!" He says as he punches Ashton twice before you stop him.

"OK STOP YOU DICK HEAD NOW IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND LOVED YOU SHE WOULDNT GIVE IN TO THE KISS SHE WOULD'VE PULLED AWAY. YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A SLUT AND I KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT!" You say fuming with anger.

"SHE PROBABLY GAVE IN TO PRESSURE AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS NOT A SLUT" he tries to punch you but you twist his arm and redirect the punch.

"Try it again I dare you. If you do,not only is your arm gonna be messed up but so is your girlfriend" you say grabbing a fistful of the blonde girl's hair. He then punches again and you crack his arm and punch his girlfriend in the face. He gives up grabs his girlfriend and leaves the bar.

Calum hugs you tightly and kisses you cheek in a friendly way.

"Oh my god thank you so much Y/N! I love you!" He says still hugging you

" Yeah no problem let's just take the guys home" you say as you try to pick up a half conscious Ashton and a pole dancing Michael and lead them to the car. As Calum does the same with Luke and helps you with Michael.

You guys get to your house and you let them sleep over. The four guys sit on the couch as you ice Calum eye, clean Luke's bloody nose, and wrap Mikey's sprained wrist and clean his bloody nose from the earlier fist fight. They all seem to calm down more and now they are almost normal. You turn on TV for them and they all hug you and give you friendly kisses except for Ashton who is in the worst condition and seems like he is half asleep. You then cuddle next to Ashton and kiss him lightly on the lips trying not to hurt his bloody lip.

***⏳***⌛***⏳***⌛***⏳*

It is now 2:36 am. Luke Mikey and Cal are asleep. Ashton seems better and more like himself. You replace the ice for his eye, wrap his arm and clean his lip due to the constant bleeding. He smiles as you bring him a glass of water to stop the alcohol's dehydrating effect.

"Thank you baby for everything today" Ash says kissing your lips.

"Well I don't want anything bad happen to you or the guys" you poke his nose lightly.

He then becomes sleepy and he puts his arms around your waist placing his head on your stomach.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Ash" you run your fingers through his hair and play with his curls until you yourself find yourself getting sleepy. Then you guys fall asleep all together on the couch.