Chapter 8 1D

For them Louis Tomlinson fans

You just got back from your friends house. It was only you her and Harry trying to catch a huge rat that ran up in the attic. Because you were the lightest one you were the one to go up and catch the rat without falling through the ceiling. If the rat ran back downstairs Harry would catch it. Your friend did absolutely nothing. When you got home you took off your shoes and started looking for your boyfriend Louis.

"Louis!? Louis!? Are you home?!" You say concerned.

You run upstairs and into your shared room. And see him sitting on the bed tears in his eyes and his phone off and he was just sitting on the bed crying.

"Louis? Are you OK? What's wrong?" You ask nervously.

"Why don't you ask yourself? I saw you earlier making out with him. And don't try to deny it Y/N I have a video to prove it. Zayn texted it to me when I was at his party. I thought you didn't want to go to the party but yet you were there making out with this stranger." He said looking down more tears running down his cheeks.

"What are you talking about Louis? I didn't go to Zayns party I was at my friends house trying to catch a rat." You says shocked at being accused of cheating.

"Tell that to this" he showed you the video on his phone.

The girl looked a lot like you same hair same jeans and even similar shoes. She was also the same skin tone but you can only see half of her face which had even similar facial structures. One thing that proved that that wasn't you in the video was that you never wear lace shirts.

"Louis that's not me I don't wear lace shirts and that lace shirt is basically see through" you say.

"How do I know that?! For all I know you could've just bought the shirt to show off your body to other guys!!!" He yelled angrily.

" Wow if you really did love me you would believe me when I say that the girl isn't me!!" You scream back now angry.

"Well maybe I don't love you and never did and only dated you because I felt sorry for you! You know what! We are through"

Tears brimmed your eyes and you just turned away ran out the door bare foot running to your cousins house in your jeans and T-shirt. You were speechless of what just happened and you can feel your tears running down your cheeks like a waterfall. You finally make it to your cousin ___ house she opens the door and sees you crying she quickly hugs you and tells you to come inside. You tell her everything from the rat up to the break up.

"Wait I was at the party but I didn't see you there. Who else was at your friends house with you?" ___ says handing you a box of tissues.

"Harry was there" you say sniffing. Right when you said that Harry came in the door.

"How did you get in here?" Your cousin asks as she gets up and kisses him on the cheek.

"Spare key in the etch of the tree" he says smiling then he looks over at you and gives you a big hug "Y/N what's wrong? You were fine earlier."

Then your cousin tells him what you told her. There was a buzzing sound it was ___'s phone and Harry's phone they open it and find the video sent by Louis and the caption said "Y/N cheated on me"

Harry played the video looking at it with a serious expression on his face

"This can't be you. You wouldn't wear something that revealing." Harry says

"You don't even wear lace" ___ says without looking up from the phone.

"That's what I told Louis but he doesn't believe me" That memory was still playing in your mind his words that he said to you still ringing in your ear. "___ is it OK if I sleep over I don't think Louis wants to see me ever again."

"Sure. Harry do you want to sleep over too?" ___ says.

"Sure why not?" Said Harry.

You guys all fall asleep on the couch together you were the last to fall asleep crying your eyes out.

Louis POV

I still love her but I am mad at her. How could she do this to me? I thought she loved me as much as I love her. I can't stop playing the video over and over. I'm hoping that I know for sure that its not her. I miss her so much and I slightly regret breaking up with her but in order to not have my heart broken into a million pieces again I have to let her go just in case she cheats on me again. I finally fell asleep at 3 am. My phone stuck on replay constantly replaying the video over and over again.

I was awoken by a loud knock on my door scratch that it wasn't a knock it was banging I get up and open the door to see Harry and ___, Y/N cousin, at the door. Harry pushes me inside and sits me on the couch ___ pulls out her phone and plays that make out video I close my eyes tears running down my face.

"See this shirt? This is lace Y/N doesn't wear lace she won't even wear something revealing" ___ says Seriously

"Y/N was at her friends house trying to catch a rat for her friend when the party started. I should know I was there" says Harry looking at me straight in the eye "We are here to make sure that you know that Y/N would never cheat on you"

"I know my cousin and I know my cousin would never cheat on you" She says as they both walk out the door.

I'm such an idiot I should have known. Even Harry seems like he knows more about Y/N than me. I walk upstairs and try to diall Y/N phone.

Your POV

___ said you can move in with her if Louis doesn't take you back. You decide to get your things from Louis and grab your phone then come back. You then realize that Harry and ___ are nowhere in the house. They probably went out on a date you think to yourself.

You get to Louis and open the door with your key you go upstairs and see Louis on his phone

"There you are I've been trying to call you I thought you were hurt" he hugs you tightly.

"Don't worry Louis I'll be out of here soon just let me grab my stuff and my phone" you grab the box he packed for you the night before and turn around to leave. He then grabs your wrist and turns you around making you drop the box.

"Y/N I'm sorry I over reacted and I feel bad and sad. I still love and miss you and I want you to stay with me. I promise I will believe you from now on please stay with me. I'm such and idiot and really stup-" you cut him off with a long kiss on the lips and then he kisses you back hugging you tighter.

"Louis I love you too of course I'll stay"

You then unpack your stuff and catch a movie with your cousin and Harry.