Chapter 7 (5sos)

For them Michael Clifford fans

You were watching Netflix with your best friend Calum. Notice how you WERE watching but then stopped to go on instagram. As soon as Cal left the couch to get ice cream for the both of you guys you took up the whole couch laying on your stomach. You heard Calum scream.

"Why the fuck did you scream for dickhead?" you said laughing still not looking up from your phone.

"Nothing nothing." he said still sounding overly excited.

He went back to the couch handing you your ice cream And tried to move your legs but you were very stubborn and didn't budge.

"Move your fat legs I wanna sit down" he said teasingly.

"Get your own couch or sit on the floor I'm a lil busy right now" you say liking a picture of Harry Styles new boots and a picture of Nialls dinner. When suddenly you feel something pressing and squeezing your body crushing it slowly. Calum was sitting on you.

"Fine I'll sit on you then you are very comfortable" he says laughing

"What the- get the fuck off" you say struggling to get him off. You then feel a buzzing on your back it was Calums phone.

He takes his phone out And starts laughing and screaming getting very excited to the point of bouncing on your back making you yelp in pain.

" OH MY GOD I KNEW IT I ALWAYS KNEW. HE MAKES IT SO OBVIOUS. LIKE WAT THE FUCK WHY IS HE JUST TELLING ME NOW!" He says bouncing and jumpy.

"Ow ow ow!" you say with every jump. "Cal what are you so excited about" you ask curious.

"Nothing nothing I can't tell you"

" Tell me what?"

"That Michael-" he stops and you smile at the sound of his name you always had a crush on him and Calum was the only one who knew.

You then are very intrigued at the two guys conversation. "Michael what?!"

"That. He will umm be over soon" he says blushing. Obviously telling you that that wasn't the thing he was excited about.

"Cal I know that is not what you were goin-" he cut you off by shoving his half eaten ice cream cone in your face.

"Shh Y/N you never heard a word I said" He removes his ice cream cone from your face and makes sure you don't say another word.

Well you didn't say another word but you turned around from your stomach to your back so Cal is now sitting on your lap with both his legs on both sides of your waist. You then grab his head and wipe your mouth on his cheek which had Calums ice cream all over it. Right then Michael walks in the room looking shocked and hurt.

"CAL I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FUCKING FRIEND WHY ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH
Y/N WHEN YOU KNEW I LIKED HER"

Wait. He said he likes you! Your stomach filled with butterflies ignoring what he said after that and not even thinking that it looked like you and cal were making out on the couch

"No Michael I wasn't making out with Y/N she just wiped ice cream on my face because I wouldn't tell her what you told me" Cal said nervously. You then snapped back into reality

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU!" Michael screamed furiously.

"Mikey it's true I wanted Cal to tell me what you guys were talking about." his expression softened

"I'm sorry Cal I truly am and thank you Y/N for clearing this up"

"I'm sorry for making you think we were making out Mikey and I like you too.Cal I'm sorry for getting you in Trouble with Michael." you said hugging both of them. As you hugged Michael was shocked at what you said

"What?" you asked him

"How did you know I liked you?"

You laughed "you blurted it out silly" you said poking his cheek. He pulled you in for a hug then kissed you lightly making you feel fireworks in your stomach. You both pulled away and then you guys cuddled watching Netflix while Calum was hogging all the popcorn but you didn't mind As long as you had Michael