Chapter 6 1D

For them One Direction fans

Larry:
Harry and Louis child was part carrot and banana (aka a carrana or a banarrot) the baby also looked like a hedge hog and a frog as well. Harry and Louis named their baby Larry after their ship name. Larry is part wizard because Harry is a descendent of Harry potter. He attends Hogwarts and likes to eat tacos like his father.

Niall:
Niall had a kid with a piece of fried chicken from KFC. Because Niall is a potato, his 2 kids he had with Fried chicken is mashed potatoes and popcorn chicken. Niall also had other children with other foods such as mash potatoes with gravy after he had a kid with KFC's gravy, he had a child named Cornelius after he had a kid with KFC's corn and he had so many other kids but he devoured them and their mothers he is planning on eating his wife fried chicken but saving his kids. Niall has a thing for KFC food items.

Liam:
Liam was gang raped by a spoon, spork and fork. He was terrified of spork but more terrified of spoon. He was least terrified by fork but still did not want to fuck the three of them. He had triplets (somehow liam got pregnant) the first one was spiam who had a spoon head and liam body. Then there was Lispork with a spork head and finally there was Lork with a fork head.

Zayn:
Zayn had kids with Veronica the assistant from the Best Song Ever music video they named their child Vain and she looked exactly like Zayn because Veronica and zayn were the same person and Zayn went completely inzayn after he basically fucked himself and has a child (idk how it happened its just my weird ass imagination) Zayn was sent to an asylum and Vain was in custody of Naughty Boy (that poor girl)

Naughty boy:
No girl liked him. He failed at rape. No guy liked him either. He failed at rape again. He had no child. He then took custody of Zayns daughter Vain. He forced her to rub his greasy sausage feet. She then ran away from naughty boy and lived with Niall and his children until Zayn was completely cured of his unique illness.

Thnx for reading my weird ass imagines y'all the best