Myla's Guide To Surviving The Vamped

Preface. 

How did I get here? No seriously, how did I get from being the good girl who always follows the rules to running for my life from a bunch of undead blood-suckers with the school bad boy, who just so happens to also be a vampire himself? 

I mean, that doesn't happen to people like me. I'm a nerd. A good girl. Nerds and good girls don't get caught up this kinda stuff, they stay at home and do their homework or study for better grades in high school, they don't run off into the sun set with deadly but hot vampires. Only the pretty girls get to do that. 

So why am I here, at this place right now, sitting in this car, running away from everything I've ever known? 

I'll tell you why, because I didn't finish that stupid, freaking History Assignment on time, that's why. And now look at me, I'm an emotional wreck! I'm actually sobbing, Jesus, I haven't done that in years.

I guess, I should start from the beginning, right? Explain, how I got to be driving away from the only town I've ever lived in with the sexy, bad-ass of Newton high, Mason Black? I figure, I should explain a lot of things. There are a lot of reasons why I am here right now. But I'll get to them in time, let's just start from the beginning, like all good stories.