𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍

Ownership (n.)
the act of possessing something entirely
_________________

)the act of possessing something entirely_________________

__________________________________

   The next time (Y/N) awoke, she didn't know where she was, and when she tried to move, she found out that she couldn't. Looking down, she felt her breath hitch when seeing her arms and legs strapped to the silk bed she had found herself in, the binding pulled tight in a way where she could not escape.

Where is this?

Where the hell did Cage take me!?

Not wanting to alert the deranged boy, she looked for something, anything really, that could help free her from her binds.

But she wasn't alone.

"Oh?" Cage hummed, watching as she quickly looked up to meet his eyes, his expression one of unsettling satisfaction. "You're finally awake."

"Untie me, Cage," she demanded, completely ignoring his greeting.

"I can't do that. At least, not yet, of course."

Setting down the tray of food that he had brought in, the bowl of soup still steaming, he sat down next to her, the bed creaking with his added weight. With a soft smile, he brushed his fingers across her face and moved the strands of hair that were covering her eyes away before his palm cupped her cheek.

"Don't touch me," she hissed, straining her neck to try and move away from him.

"I'll touch you whenever and wherever I like," he gripped her chin, forcing her to look at him. "I can finally do that now."

(Y/N)'s eyes narrowed.

Exhaling through his nose, Cage gazed down at her with a twisted type of affection that made her recoil backwards, having seen that same look so many weeks ago on the rooftop of the school when she had confronted him. Now, in the low lighting of this strange room, it was much more eerie. He then leaned down suddenly and pressed his lips to hers, his familiar fragrance filling her senses. With no other choice of pulling away or pushing him away, she tried to turn her head, his grip like a stone however and not letting her move. When he tried to slip his tongue into her mouth, she took the chance and bit, the taste of copper now staining her own.

    Cage pulled away with a snarl before dragging his nails painfully down her arm, watching with pleasure as she cried out in pain before mourning close her ear, "Don't ever try that again."

"I don't care how many times you hurt me," she spoke in disdain. "I'm not going to stop until I am free of these chains and of you."

"Why? Why can't you just comply?"

"Why you feel the need to even ask such a question makes it clear."

"I have everything," Cage exclaimed as he stood up and swept his arms around the rather grandiose room. "Money, looks, status—everything that means anything in this world... and yet you're not happy. Why does this not make you want to comply?"

"You killed people... you kept me on your arm like a doll..." (Y/N) scowled, her (E/C) eyes flashing with unbridled rage. "You threatened my family. Nothing you do now will ever make me comply."

"They asked for it."

"How?"

"They dared to try and take you from me."

"'I was never yours to begin with," (Y/N) spoke lowly, the very way the words slipped from her lips enraging Cage, his affection for her the only thing keeping him from killing her.

"Listen, (Y/N)... I've told you this before, as I've had to with many things, so it's really starting to piss me off," he growled, ripping the restraints off of her and grabbing her as soon as she tried to escape. "I'm not a very patient man, so I'm only going to give you one more chance, and if you manage to blow that, I will kill you, no matter what."

"Fuck you," she merely replied.

Cage didn't say anything—didn't even look at her. Instead, he merely tightened his grip on her arm before walking with her out of the room and down the hall. Scowling up at him, (Y/N) then glanced around and felt her eyes widen when seeing a servant scurrying down the hall, her arms loaded with sheets and her gaze cast downward as she tried to hurry past them, clear fright written all over her dark features.

"Hey! Help me!"

"They won't help you," Cage chuckled when the woman only ran past the two. "They work and only listen to me."

(Y/N) could only feel disbelief wash as she watched the maid disappear around a corner, Cage then having to practically drag her to their destination. Leading her inside a dark room, he bound her to a wooden chair in the middle of the space and made sure that her restraints were pulled tight, smiling when she winced at the fact.

"Why... are we here?" She asked quietly.

"You'll see," he stated rigidly, flicking a switch by the wall and illuminating the space.

Her blood chilled.

"Mom!" She cried out, horror crawling through her when seeing Darlene passed out in a chair opposite her, the only thing separating them being a sold glass wall. "Mom!"

"She can't hear you," Cage slid his hands into his pockets. "She never was supposed to."

"Why..." (Y/N) whipped her head towards Cage, trembling at that point from rage, the very look sending jolts of pleasure down his spine. "Why do you have my mother!?"

"How do you forget so easily?"

"Tell me."

"She's obviously to be used as leverage in influencing your actions."

Screaming in frustration, the stress from the situation having built up and finally released, (Y/N) was cut short when Cage smacked her across the face. She choked from the impact, disgusted when his fingers then stroked her now stinging cheek, whispering sweet words of nothingness into her ear. His hand continued to trail down her body until his palm was rubbing between her legs dangerously close to her sex.

"Stop!" She squeezed her legs together to halt his actions.

    Cage merely chuckled, but did retract his hand. Moving away from her, he exited the room only to then reappear in Darlene's room, the very fact making (Y/N) freeze. She watched as he approached a long and narrow table she hadn't noticed before, first throwing water over Darlene to wake her up before then picking up a long, flat object that ended in a tip like an eyebrow curler.

"Now..." Cage turned to Darlene, (Y/N) unfortunately able to hear everything. "Let's begin."

__________________________________

To be continued...