06.

Jack's POV

I had a lot of fun on my date with Gabby tonight. I know we just met and all but honestly, she's one of the most amazing girls I've ever met. She's so chill and just incredible. Plus she's gorgeous. I really wanna get to know her better.

Today's the first day of school and I'm picking up Sammy, Johnson, and Nate.

•••

We were all in the car when I got a text from Gabby.

G: Jack, can you pick me up? My car ran out of gas 😖

J: Yeah sure. I'll be there in 5.

G: You're the best. 😚

"Guys we gotta pick up Gabby. Her car ran out of gas" I told the guys.

I got to Gabby's house and called her to come out.

Gabby's POV

First day of school. Awesome... I got out of bed and changed into the outfit I picked out last night. A pair of white high waisted jeans and my black and white jersey crop top.

I straightened my hair then put it into a high ponytail. After I was all ready, I went downstairs to grab an apple.

My parents were both on a business trip for the week so it was just me in the house. I walked out the front door and into my car. Great. My car won't fucking start.

What to do? What to do? Oh I'll just text Jack.

G: Jack, can you pick me up? My car ran out of gas 😖

J: Yeah sure. I'll be there in 5.

G: You're the best. 😚

He's seriously the best! He's a really sweet guy. I had an amazing time on our date last night. Still in shock I went on a date with my idol.

I got a call on my phone and Jack's face popped up on my screen. He called to tell me he was here. I walked outside and saw his jeep with Johnson, Sammy, and Nate sitting in there as well.

"Whoah. I didn't expect you all to be here." I opened the door.

"Well we are." Sammy bit his lip.

"Where's Nicole?" JJ asked me.

"Umm she had to take her little brother to school. She's gonna meet me at the main office when we get there. Why do you ask?" I smirked.

"Oh no reason." His face became red.

"You totally like her don't you?" Nate jumped in.

"Okay yeah I do." He admitted.

"Then ask her out!" Gilinsky came in.

"I know but I mean. She's a fan and we barely met." JJ shrugged his shoulders.

"So what if she's a fan. She honestly adores you." I smiled.

"I'll ask her out. We'll see how everything goes from there." He winked.

" Gilinsky. Put on some music." I stuck my tongue out.

"Alright just for you." He plugged in his phone and played some random song I had no idea what it was called, but the song sucked.

"This song sucks ass! Hand me the aux" I joked.

"Damn girl. That was a sick song. You didn't like it?" Nate looked at me like I was crazy.

"I have better music Skate." I said as I plugged in my phone and played "Hijacked" by Tyga ft. 2 Chainz.

"Aye this is my song!" Gilinsky turned up the volume.

A couple more songs later, we arrived at Taft Park High. Sammy opened the car door for me and let me out.

All five of us walked in and we actually ran into Nicole right away. She ran to JJ and gave him a big hug. After letting go she gave the rest of us a hug.

We walked over to the main office to pick up our schedules.

"Last Name?" The lady asked me.

I answered, "Cruiz."

"Gabriella?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes Ma'am." She handed me a paper with 6 classes written on it.

We all got our papers. I had three classes with Nate, four with Nicole and JJ, five classes with Sammy and all my classes with Jack. We all had the same PE period and Homeroom.

The good thing was we all had homeroom together. We all walked to room 131. While we were walking, a bunch of girls stopped the guys for pictures. Nicole and I even got dirty looks because we were walking with some of the hottest guys in the school.

When we got to the correct room, we took our seats in the back of the class.

"Hello class! Welcome to another year at Taft Park High School! My name is Ms. Randle and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the year!" a lady in the front of the room said.

Homeroom went by pretty quick. My next class was Science and it was with Jack. We took our seat next to each other. 20 minutes into the class, I already hated my teacher. He was already talking about a bunch of scientific shit. Really it's the first day of school? And we already got homework. The whole time the teacher was talking I was playing around with Jack.

He passed me a folded piece of paper. I opened it up and it said: Wanna ditch next period?

I rolled my eyes and mouthed the word "No" to him.

He pouted his lip and gave me some really irresistible puppy eyes.

I took the piece of paper and wrote: I wanna meet all our teachers first.

He opened it and mouthed "okay". I smiled.

He passed me another paper: Wanna come over to hang out tonight?

I wrote back saying: I'll see. ;)

•••

It was finally lunch and all of the guys including me and Nicole met up together.

"Our science teacher can suck my ass." I said sitting down at a table.

"I know Jack would like to suck your ass." JJ laughed.

"What the fuck Johnson?" Jack blushed and threw a chip at him.

I jokingly winked at Gilinsky.

"Guys, I got a text from Cam saying him, Nash, Matt, and Carter are coming to this school tomorrow." Sammy told us as he looked at his phone.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna be able to meet them too!" Nicole squealed.

JJ laughed at her.

•••

It was finally the end of the day and I was so excited to just go home and sleep.

"You coming over?" Jack asked putting his arm around me.

"I'm tired." I whined.

"Fine I'll come over then." He patted my head.

"Whatever. My parents aren't home for the week so."

"Sweet."

"What about Sammy and Nate and Johnson?"

"Nate and Sammy are going home with some guys from the football team and Johnson's going with Nicole."

"Aw JJ and Nicole are so cute! I ship it!"

Jack laughed, "C'mon lets go."

~

it's 3:00 AM & im still up writing this lol.. anyways, thank you so much for reading! you guys are the best 😆 please vote and comment !

-kelli