07.

*5 weeks later*

Gabby's POV

These past weeks I've gotten super close to the Jacks, Sammy and Nate. We hang out almost everyday and Nicole and JJ are finally a thing!

Nicole I joined the school's cheer team. In fact, I'm cheer captain. Jack, JJ, Nate and Sammy joined the football team. We stay after school everyday for practice. Jack and I don't live far from each other so usually we go home together. Sometimes Sammy would take me home as well.

I'll be completely honest, I do have real feelings for Jack now. I don't look at him as my idol anymore. He's more like my best friend. But I really wanna be more than friends with him but I know he probably doesn't like me like that. I'm so blessed that I got to opportunity to become great friends with him.

Tonight was our school's first ever pep rally. The cheer and dance team are going to be performing before the football team gets all pumped up for the game on Thursday.

Nicole was over at my house getting reading. We put on our matching uniforms which were super cute by the way. It was a tight, red and white cropped tee and gold and white shorts.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and tied it with a red bow. Nicole did the same but with a gold bow.

"So how's you and Johnson?" I smirked at her.

She smiled, "Everything's good. I really really like him Gab."

"I can tell."

"What about you and Gilinsky?"

"We're not a couple Nicole."

"I know that but it's so obvious he likes you! And I know for sure you like him!"

"I mean, yeah I do. But he's my best friend. And he doesn't like me dude."

"Best friends always make cute couples!"

"Yeah yeah. Keep working on your hair."

When we were both done getting ready, we headed downstairs to get a quick snack. My parents were still on their business trip to I was still home alone. It was 5:30. The pep really started at six. We better get going.

This time we took Nicole's red Infiniti to school. When we arrived there, there was already a huge crowd of people in the gym. The seats were all filling up. I looked around to see if I can find Jack or any of the other guys. I looked over near the guys locker room and saw Jack and Sammy outside of the doors.

Nicole had found JJ and is with him and Nate. I walked over to Jack and Sammy.

"Hey guys." I gave them both hugs.

"Hey there pretty lady." Jack said.

I playfully punched him, "It's cold as fuck dude!"

"Here you can wear my sweatshirt." Sammy handed me a red hoodie.

"Thanks Wilkinson." I winked.

God I love the guys. They treat me like a little sister and I love it. I really love them.

"I better get going. I'm going out there in 20 minutes." I fixed my hair a little bit.

"Alright. Well be there to watch you. Don't
mess up." Jack joked.

I rolled my eyes and just walked away back inside the gym.

The cheer team was going out next. After the dance team finished their song, we were up. I blew my whistle and we all lined up in a straight line. I led the girls out to the middle of the gym where the pep rally was. When we can out, there was a loud roar of cheers and whistles from the guys. I saw Jack standing in the front of the whole crowd along with Nate, Sammy, and JJ.

We all got into our formation and then "Do it Again" by Pia Mia ft Chris Brown and Tyga started playing. We all did our drills perfectly. Then it was time for our stunts. I was always a flyer since I'm as light as a feather.

I got in the position for the bases to throw me up in the air. They lifted me up and tossed me lightly. Quickly in the air I did a spin and landed in the arms of the bases.

We ended our routine with a big pyramid. I thought we did amazing. Defiantly worth all those practices.

I saw Jack looking at me cheering me on. I smiled at him as I was let down from the pyramid.

After the pep rally, all the guys wanted to get some frozen yogurt and wanted me and Nicole to come along.

Me and nicole followed the guys to this yogurt place I've never been to.

***

"So are you boys ready to kick some ass this Friday?" Nicole asked as she put another spoon in her mouth.

"Hell yeah! We're gonna dominate them." Nate said.

"We'll be there to cheer you guys on." I laughed.

"Good you better be." Jack added

"Dude, they kinda have to be they're on the cheer team." JJ looked at Jack shaking his head.

We all laughed.

"Hey guys. Come over to my place and sleepover! My parents aren't home." I exclaimed.

"Im down. I already told my parents I would sleepover anyways" Nicole giggled.

"Sure Gabs. But we needa get some clothes." JJ said.

"You guys have clothes at my house from the last time y'all slept over." I ate some more.

"Okay. But what about school tomorrow? You really think we will go to bed early enough to wake up tomorrow?" JJ raised one eyebrow.

"We'll just come late if we don't wake up in time. Don't be a buzzkill Johnson." Sammy said jokingly.

"Okay okay." JJ said as we headed back to my house.

~

oh my gosh. sorry for this boring ass chapter. I had a little writers block & didn't know what to write about to lead up to the next event that's happening in the next chapter :P anyways thanks so much for reading ! vote & comment

<3