15.

Yes. That just happened. Me and Jack Gilinsky fucked... Idk what made me do it, but it did. I guess I was just so caught up with myself and Jack I didn't even realize that that was going to happen.

•••

I'm going back to school today. Jack said he would pick me up at 7:45. I got out of bed with it being 7:00. I threw on my ripped jeans and a black and white patterned top with a black jacket. I threw on my vans then did my makeup.

Simple. Concealer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner. I'm not like those hoes who wear a crap ton of make up. My phone rang and I saw that it was a text from Jack.

From Jack 👅:
good morning baby girl. I hope you were able to walk this morning ;)

To Jack 👅:
shut up . I'm fine. just come pick me up I miss you.

From Jack 👅:
I'm outside (:

I grabbed my backpack and a granola bar from the kitchen. Then headed out to his Jeep.

"Hey baby." he instantly said when I got inside.

"Hello." I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

He handed me a cup of Starbucks passion tea, "Thought you might want some tea."

"Thanks babe. You know me so well."

We pulled up at school and Jack parked the car. We walked in hand in hand. As I walked in I got some dirty looks from girls. But I'm used to it. I'm dating one of the hottest guys in the school. Girls and his fans are gonna be jealous and I'm just gonna have to accept it.

I walked into my first period. I actually had this period with Nicole and Johnson, but not Jack. As I sat down in my regular seat, I saw Johnson and Nicole walk in hand in hand. They are so cute. They finally made it official last week.

The two love birds separated to go to their seats. Nicole sat right next to me.

"You and Johnson are the cutest." I squeaked.

Nicole blushed, "Thanks Gab, but you and Gilinsky are adorable."

I smiled at her.

After a long period, I finally heard the bell ring. Basically this went on for another five periods. Just a normal day of school. Boring shit man.

At the end of the day I waited for Jack at my locker. He came up to me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey baby." He said in a low voice.

I turned to face him, "Hi my love." He leaned in to kiss me.

"Cmon lets go get something to eat." He pulled me to his car.

"You're such a fatass." I laughed.

"I'm your fatass." He winked at me.

**

my legit goals. anyways... im finally updating. IK this was a super short chapter. this is just a filler. next few chapters are going to be lit ;))

anyways, the faster you guys vote & comment, the faster I'll update. you're votes make me want to update more. it motivates me knowing that a lot of people read my books !

love you guys <3