04.

Gabby's POV

Me and Nicole were about to exit the club when we heard two guys call our name. We turned around and saw Jack and Jack standing there. Gilinsky was shirtless... I got butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't help but stare.

"Take a picture babe. It'll last longer." He said noticing me stare.

"Okay I will. Come here." I took out my phone and took a quick selfie with him.

"Hey! I wasn't ready. Delete that!" He exclaimed.

"I don't think so." I winked at him.

" Anyways, Where you guys going?" JJ asked.

"Home" I laughed.

"Oh no you're not." Gilinsky shook his head.

I looked at him confused.

"Come hang out with us." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know Gab." Nicole began to say.

"Nicole, my parents aren't home. Just tell your parents you're spending the night at my place." I told her.

"Okay." She smiled and I gave her a hug.

"You ladies wanna meet Sammy and Skate?" JJ asked leading us backstage.

"Oh my god YES!" I squealed.

We got backstage and Jack G yelled out, "Yo Sammy, Nate Come here!"

The two guys came out from a room and The Jacks introduced us.

"Hey, who are these pretty ladies?" Sammy put an arm around me and Nicole. What a flirt. But then again I was freaking out because. Dude it's Sammy Wilk.

"I'm Gabriella, but you can call me Gabby." I smiled.

"And I'm Nicole." She added.

"Hey, didn't I see you somewhere?" Sammy looked at me.

"Yeah she was that girl at the mall bro." Jack answered his question.

"Oh the hot one!" Sammy's eyes got wide.

My cheeks flushed red.

"You guys gonna hang out with us or what?" Nate sat down on a chair.

"Yeah we're boutta go back to Gilinsky's place. You guys should come too." JJ said.

"I'm totally down for that." Nicole exclaimed.

"I am too." I smiled.

•••

"Welcome to Casa Gilinsky." Jack said making me laugh.

"Aye Gilinsky. I'm starving." I heard Sammy say as he was sitting down in the living room. I can't believe I'm in Jack Gilinsky's house. Honestly, what is life right now?

"Calm down man. Pizza's on its way." Jack sat down on the couch, "Gabby come here." He patted the seat next to him.

I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I looked to my right to see JJ and Nicole flirting in the kitchen. I giggled.

"Are you guys fans?" Nate asked me.

"Oh my gosh yes. I've been a fan for the longest time." I explained, "This was my first concert I got to go to of the Jacks."

"I bet you never expected to be here huh?" Sammy smirked.

"I really didn't." I looked down at my feet.

"So where are you from?" Jack asked me.

"Me and Nicole from Omaha. We just moved here about a month ago." I smiled with confidence.