16.

One Month Later

I don't know what's been getting into jacks head. he's been acting super weird lately and it's really starting to piss me off. like he's been very distant the past few weeks. he barely talks to me at school and he doesn't even call me at all like usual.

today I decided to talk to Sam and Johnson about it. I would talk to Nate, but he's hard to talk to since he's always smoking. I texted them in a group chat.

To Johnson, & Sammy:
hey guys. come over today? i really need to talk.

From Johnson:
I'll be at your house in 10 :)

From Sammy:
Gimme 20. I'm gonna pick up some TacoBell

To Johnson, & Sammy:
thanks guys

I put my phone down and threw on a simple outfit that made me look somewhat presentable. Adidas joggers and a white t-shirt. simple as shit. my hair was up in a pony tail, then I heard a faint knock on the door.

"what's up Gabs" I hear Johnson's perky voice say to me as I opened up the door.

I sighed, "let's wait til Sam gets here so I don't have to explain this twice." I laughed a little.

after talking a bit with Johnson, Sammy came walking through the door.

"hey gabby...johnson." he smiled at both of us.

"you gonna tell us what's wrong?" jj asked.

I sat down on the couch, "it's Jack. he's been very...different lately. I haven't seen him in almost a week and he has barely even tried to contact me at all. he only texted me once."

"have you tried talking to him at school?" suggested Johnson.

I shook my head, "no he doesn't even talk to me at school. well the past week he hasn't."

"you need to talk to him gabby. find out what's going on with him." sam patted my shoulder.

"do you guys know?" i squeaked.

"know what?" Sam raised an eyebrow.

"do you know what's up with Jack. why he's been acting like this."

Johnson coughed, "well look at the time sammyboy. we better get going we have...uh... mic check."

I rolled my eyes, "you guys do know don't you?"

"bye gabby we will see you at school tomorrow." they each kissed one side of my cheek before exiting my house.

I groaned. I'm not mad at them for not telling me. I understand why they don't want to tell me. it's just annoying. maybe I should just talk to Jack tomorrow at school. yeah that's what I'll do.

•••

I woke up in the morning (then I dab. sorry I had to) and quickly got dressed. (outfit above) I did my normal make up routine then headed downstairs to see my parents eating breakfast.

"morning mom, morning dad." I hugged them both.

"good morning gabby." they both said in unison.

I grabbed an apple from the counter, "I'm gonna go to school early. I have a project to turn in before class starts." I lied. I just needed to find Jack ASAP.

"alright have a good day." my mom waved at me as I walked out the door.

I got into my car then drove down the street to hell. aka school but same thing you know. I blasted my favorite song at the moment; "Post Up: Ty Dolla $ign ft. Wiz Khalifa"

I walked into school looking around at my locker trying to find a specific brown haired boy.

I looked to my right to see the one and only Jack gilinsky waltzing into school like the sexy badass he is. I angrily walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"oh hey babe. you look hot." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "that's all you have to say to me? you haven't talked to me in almost a week and you're not gonna give me an explanation."

"whoah whoah calm down (fück that I'm too lit...lol g eazy reference. I love you if you get it.) let's talk about this another time okay?"

I huffed then grabbed his arm and practically dragged him to somewhere we can talk privately.

as I approached the back of the school I finally let go of Jack's arm.

"now are you gonna tell me what's been going on with you?" I crossed my arms.

Jack let out a long sigh, "gabby..."

**

sorry I haven't updated. volleyball just started && I've been super super busy . but here's a nice update for you all ;))

oh btw. I'm writing this story in lowercase lol.