12.

-

My heart sank at the sight on my phone.

It was a picture of Jack, my boyfriend, being all touchy with Madison fucking Beer. I never liked her. I kept scrolling down until I saw a picture of them kissing. I was honestly so done.

I couldn't hold it in. The tears came. I started crying in the car in front of everyone.

"Gabby what the hell?" Sammy and Stassie came to me.

I couldn't even talk. I just handed them my phone.

"That fucker." Taylor said.

"What happened?" Kenny asked.

Taylor showed Kenny the phone. On my timeline were also the pictures of me and Ethan that Stass took.

Everyone was comforting me at this point.

Soon I got a call. I checked the collar ID.

Jack Gilinsky ❤️

i instantly stopped crying.

"What the fuck Gabby?" He shouted into the phone.

"What??" I asked confused.

"Who's that guy you were getting all close to in Stassie's snapchat?"

I almost wanted to burst out laughing at how stupid he thought I was.

"You're joking right?" I said, "You're being such a hypocrite Jack!"

"Me? You're the one getting all close to some random guy in Puerto Rico!"

"He was my zip line tour guide oh my god! Don't act all fucking innocent! I saw those pictures of you and Madison."

...No answer.

There was a moment of silence until he said, "Baby I'm so sorry."

"You're an idiot." Was all I said before hanging up.

Jack's POV.

Shit. What just happened? I didn't even know what I was even saying to Gabby. God I was being such an asshole. I messed up big time and I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Gabby's POV.

I didn't even cry. I knew something like this would happen. I just can't believe it. I shouldn't have ever trusted Jack.

At this moment, I didn't even cry. I just felt like screaming to the world.

"I'm so sorry Gabby." Emily rubbed my back.

I didn't say anything. Taylor and Stassie were still looking at the pictures on Twitter of Jack and Madison.

"Damn. Jack is such a dick! How can he even get mad at you? You didn't even kiss Ethan. You were barely touching him!" Stassie's voice sounded annoyed.

Right then, I got a text. From someone I never thought would actually text me.

"Gab you got a text from an unknown number." Taylor said handing me my phone.

unknown: Hey it's Ethan. Dinner tonight? I wanna ask you about something too.

"Ethan just asked me out to dinner." I sighed.

"Who the fuck is this Ethan guy?" Nash looked at me.

"The guy I went on the zip line with." I answered his question.

Right after, the guys all gave me an "Ohhh".

"I think you should go on that date with Ethan." Emily smiled.

"Yeah! It'll help get your mind off Jack." Taylor added.

"I mean I guess. But you guys I still am in love with Jack. I can't just get over him that easy." I looked down.

"You're still in love with a guy that broke your heart?" Nate asked me.

"Gab, I can beat the guy up if ya want." Sammy smirked.

I giggled, "It's okay Sam."

He shrugged.

"Just go on the date Gabby. Ethan's hot as fuck!" Stassie exclaimed.

"Okay okay fine." I unlocked my phone and texted Ethan.

Gabby: I'm down for dinner :)

Ethan: Sweet. I'll pick you up at 7:30?

Gabby: I'll be ready. xx

The girls squealed.

***

I was getting ready for dinner with Ethan. Stass and Taylor were helping me get ready. I didn't think we were going anywhere fancy so I put on a pair of light wash ripped jeans and a black t shirt. I strapped on my combat boots then went to check my phone to see if Ethan texted.

32 texts from Jack Gilinsky ❤️
14 Missed calls from Jack Gilinsky ❤️
6 voicemails from Jack Gilinsky ❤️

I almost felt like crying. I scrolled through the texts.

Most of them went like:

Please pick up baby. I messed up.

I love you so much.

Gabby. Please.

I rolled my eyes. I knew this was all a bunch of bullshit he was giving me.

While reading the texts, my phone started buzzing. It was Jack calling.

I groaned then answered the phone thinking he might leave me alone if I just answer, "What do you want?"

"I want you Gabby. I know you're all the way in Puerto Rico right now but please when you get back let me explain." He pleaded.

"Jack. There's nothing to explain. I saw the photos of you kissing Madison."

"I'm so sorry baby."

"I got to go. I'm going out."

"Going out with who??" His voice cracked.

"You don't need to know." With that I hung up.

Minutes later I heard Sammy talking on the phone.

"Yeah...Bro i don't know where she's going...Somewhere with this guy she met while ziplining...No I'm not following her!"

I shook my head.

I got a text from Ethan.

From Ethan. : I'm outside :)

I didn't reply back. I said bye to all the guys and girls and walked outside with my purse in my hands thinking to myself, "I really hope this date goes well."

•••

Ahh, I'm getting really happy about the next few chapters. It's gonna get really good ;) Stay tuned.