Chapter 5

The kiss started off slow and passionate, our lips moving in perfect sync. Then it became stronger, full of hunger, leaving me wanting more. It took me a second to realize both of his hands were on each side of my face. My hands made their way into his hair as he pushed me up against the nearest wall, holding me in place.

Hayes slowly ran his right hand down my body, stopping at my waist. His fingers gently brushed against my stomach, making me want more of him.

Then reality hit and I immediately pushed him away, both of us breathless. So many thoughts were going through my mind as I stood there, looking at Hayes.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I was at loss of words, not knowing how to process what happened..or what could have happened.
Hayes stood so close to me I could feel his breath. He gently rubbed his thumb across my cheek.

"I like you a lot!" He whispered, his breath hot against my skin.

"Hayes..I don't think this is a good idea."

"Why not?"

"You're famous, meaning you would be across the world every day. I'm not saying that you're like most guys, but with what happened to me. I don't want a fling, I want something that's serious, a relationship that's real, and I don't want to just "hook up"." I shut my mouth realizing what I was saying.

What was I thinking. Surely I wasn't thinking that we could be real. That this could end up being a serious and committed relationship. Hayes was hot, that I was sure of, but relationship wise, I was unsure even though deep down I wanted to try.

The way I opened myself up to him so easily, the way he makes me feel so comfortable, so safe and relaxed. If I was ever ready to be in a relationship again I knew that I would consider Hayes in a heartbeat.

"I'm not like other guys Amy, I promise you that. You're different from the other women I have met in my life. You don't look at me as if I'm famous, you talk to me like you have no idea who I am or who I'm known for. What happened to you is awful. I don't want to hurt you. I really like you and I want to get to know you more, like really know you." Hayes said.

I stood there, staring at Hayes. His eyes not looking away from mine. The feeling I have in the pit of my stomach was confusing as I wasn't sure it was the feeling of excitement or nausea, maybe even both. This feeling felt so intense.

There was a sudden knock at the door, causing me to jump, even though Hayes did not. He stood there, solid as a rock.

The door bursts open and I recognized him as one of the band members. Simon.

"Dude, you won't believe what me and that model did last night..." Simon shut his mouth as soon as he seen me.

Hayes turned to face him and I just stood there, looking at Simon, feeling a little awkward now.

"Shit, I didn't mean to interrupt whatever is going on here." Simon said with a smirk.

Before Hayes could speak, I took this as an opportunity for me to go outside for some fresh air.

"No worries Simon, I was just heading out." I started to go towards the door but Hayes gently took my wrist.

"Wait. Simon this is Amy, the girl from Coachella I've been talking to you about." Hayes said.

All I could remember were the familiar faces of Hayes band mates laughing at me from that night because of what Luke had said.

"It's nice to officially meet you." Simon said to me with a smile then turned to face Hayes.

"We got to get ready for Paris. We leave tomorrow morning. I just wanted to come and tell you that myself." Simon said then walked back out the door.

"Paris? Tomorrow morning?"I said.

"Yes. I was going to ask you if you'd like to come with me.'

"Hayes I have work, we only just started to get to know each other..."

"I would like you to come. We can get to know each other more..I want to know you more..as for work, I'm sure you can take a vacation?"

I thought for a moment. I could use a vacation but the thought of going to Paris with Hayes seemed so sudden, too sudden at that. What would I even tell Olivia.

"Hayes.." I started to say but he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

I hesitated, causing Hayes to pull away and look into my eyes. I didn't hesitate because I didn't want this, I hesitated because I knew exactly what I was about to say.

"Look Hayes, I like you too and a lot. I would like to give us, whatever we are, a shot if you are willing."

He looked surprised at first, I think I shocked myself too but it was true. I wanted to give this a try, especially the way I have been feeling towards Hayes was different and new to me but I wanted to figure my feelings out for myself and, to know what this could be.

"I would like that very much." He said.

He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was slow and steady, tense but sweet. It only last a few seconds before he took this opportunity to ask me again.

"Does this mean you'll go to Paris with me.?"

I gently leaned in and kissed him, slowly wrapping my arms around him.

"Yes. I will go to Paris with you."

At this moment, I knew what I wanted to do. As I watched the smile appear on his face, the way he looked at me, hopeful and excited, I knew that this is what I want to do. I walked over to the bed. Slowly, I turned around to face him. His eyes scanning every inch of my body, as if he had seen me for the first time.

I sat on the bed, not taking my eyes off of Hayes. He slowly made his way over to me and took a seat beside me.

He grabbed me gently to place me on his lap, facing him. He looked from my face to my chest, pressing his mouth against my nipple.

I immediately felt hot, my breath quickened.

Against my chest he whispered "is this okay?"

I could feel the warmth from his mouth.

"This is more than okay." I responded, knowing fully where this was going to go.

******