Chapter 10

The smell of strong coffee woke me from my sleep. It was nearly 10AM. I hadn't slept in this late before but it could have been the time change or maybe I just needed more sleep.

Hayes wasn't with me so I assumed he was the one making coffee in the kitchen. I changed into a pair of black jeans with a floral tank top as it was the first thing I grabbed from my suitcase and headed into the kitchen.

Hayes was dressed in black pants and a white shirt with his cardigan thrown over it. He was pouring a second cup of coffee as there was already a mug ready to go.

He turned around to face me.

"Good morning!" He said.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Here, I made you coffee, just the way you like it. One spoon of sugar with a bit of cream." He said, handing me the mug that was already prepared.

"Thank you, that's so sweet of you!" I said, taking the mug from him.

I took a sip, it was exactly the way I like it. Impressive.

For a moment we just stood there, staring at eye other deeply. Hayes started to walk towards me, very slowly, making my heart race. Slowly, I set my coffee down, not taking my eyes off of him.

Fuck the past. Fuck what Oliver had said and fuck what Hayes had done in the past. This was now and it was just the two of us. This I what I want and who I want. Hayes.

He kissed me hard, full of passion and I kissed him with all I had, wanting him. Hayes pushed me up against the wall, his hands holding my hips. I tangled my fingers in his hair, gripping without realizing it at first. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, placing me on the bed. He hovered over me and continued to kiss me. His lips went down to my chest, gently sucking. I let out a moan, causing Hayes to smile as he knew I was enjoying this. We both were.

He leaned over to the nightstand for a condom then putting it on him. With one easy push he was inside.

I don't think I've ever moaned so loudly in my life. His hips moving in perfect sync, the way he pushed in and out of me, slowly at first then picking up the pace. My breathing was heavy, as was his. Every bone in my body, every part of me was wanting more, not wanting to stop. I could feel myself about to cum and I tried so hard to not but it happened. A loud cry escaping my lips causing Hayes to cover my mouth.

He leaned in and kissed me so tenderly then we just laid there, in each other's arms, trying to get out breathing back to a normal pace.

"I want to take you out on a date, a proper date." Hayes said after five minutes of silence.

"Really? Where would we go?" I asked, thinking about how we could go anywhere without being noticed. The thought of having my face plastered all over the internet with hateful comments from teenage girls who think they know what love is but really don't, scared me. I know that if we go on with this that eventually it would come out to the world but I wasn't sure I was ready for that just yet. Or maybe if I just stay off of the internet for a while things would end up calming down eventually and I would do that for him. I would do anything for Hayes.

"I was thinking a restaurant, somewhere private." He said.

"Hayes, we're in Paris! I don't think there's a restaurant here that isn't full of people." I laughed.

"Well, a restaurant that has less than normal. I don't care what anyone will think."

I just looked at him not knowing exactly what to say.

"But if it makes you uncomfortable." He began to say but I cut him off.

"That would be lovely!" I said with a smile.

I began to think about how amazing this was. The sex was a bonus but I found myself thinking more about Hayes. The way he made me feel was something I've never felt before for anyone. This feeling was both amazing and terrifying as I found it growing stronger each second.

Damn it! I am falling in love with him.