Wandering group and three starter

=Warning RULE 34 in the chapter + Lemon

Pokemon gotta catch 'em all!

(O)

Beta stand in the middle of empty land, clear of any tree or rock then he suddently jump away, avoiding a landing punch from Charizard with a straight punch afterward and land few step away from the fire pokemon. Three pokemon had been insistent Beta to fight them and they lose the first time then all three want to rematch. After many fight, he start to train them with each fight and each one of they start to improve both in power and strategic as they continue challenge Beta. So here he was, try to avoiding all their attack and fight them, all four of them are at this since the morning and the starter had give him a few cut and bruises on his body but it nothing Beta can't deal with, after all Beta got worst. Then Beta get catch by Venusaur's vine and Blastoise prepare her Water Pulse, two cannon charge up while Charizard use Dragon Claw at him. Beta just block Charizard by moving his hand, and jump out the way of the water attack and pull the grass pokemon toward him, grab her body and body slam her down to the dirt. The vine release the wolf, Beta immediately grab Charizard's punch and spin her around, throw her to different direction. After deal with Charizard, Beta get catch by Blastoise's Water Pulse and stand up perfectly fine from that, look at the water pokemon. Beta run toward her, which she response with a Hydro Pump, a strong water move but Beta decide tank all of that, run through the water to her, which she try punch but Beta turn to the side to avoid it, then grab her hand retrain her movement and knee her stomach two time, force her to fall down, holding her stomach, groan in pain. Beta look around, see all of three pokemon condition, notice Charizard and Venusaur standing up still eager to fight, the sight make Beta more excited, continue the fight. 

[Time Skip]...

Noticing the time, Beta call off the fight, end the fight with them for the day since Beta had to cook and clean the cave, so this the only time in day, Beta can play with them. While Beta can't fight them anymore, they can still fight each other all they want, and if there anything they want to know, then just ask LHS, they know all about pokemon. 

Beta decide for lunch is they will have something burnt, Beta put some meat and fruit together on a stick, then grill it on open fire, a delicious smoking smell radiate for the flame, spread to the surrounding. Beta keep grill the ingredients carefully on the flame, not want to overcook it too much, don't want it to taste bad. Once done with the first few stick, Beta place it on the dish and continue grill more and during that the three pokemon came back, after clean themself at the waterfall, smell the fragrant in the air, they come to the bonfire and sat beside the wolf, wait for Beta done cooking. 

"Grilled stick huh? This new" LHS said as they came back but not alone as follow behind the system is a group of pokemon. Beta look up, notice new arriver, look at LHS for explaintion "don't mind the new arriver. They just a wandering group of pokemon. I meet them while I collecting more food and decide invite them to stay here for a few days then they will go" LHS explained, introduce the group to Beta and three starter "If so, then welcome to our place. It not much but still liveable. Want to join lunch with us" Beta friendly said, welcome them with food. The group happy argee and join in with all of them, the group sit in the circle, The closest one passes the grill sticks to everyone until all of them have a grill stick in their hand or paw. 

there are a group of pokemon that been travel through Johto and Kanto regions, there used to be more member but as they moving through the land, some pokemon find their home and leave the group or decease during travel. While they also sometime pick up some pokemon along the road to their group, but right now there only have 7 pokemons in the group.