⤷ 16| MANY REUNIONS

CHAPTER SIXTEENmany reunions

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
many reunions

⋆. ────────── ꕥ ────────── .⋆

     "NEVILLE — WHAT THE — HOW —?"

But Neville had spotted Ron and Hermione, and with yells of delight was hugging them too.

He then turned to look at June. "You did it!" he exclaimed, hugging her, too. "I knew you would!"

"Neville," June said, pulling her back and observing him more closely. "Are you okay?"

Neville dismissed his injuries with a shake of the head. "This is nothing. Seamus is worse. You'll see. Shall we get going then? Oh," he turned to Aberforth, "Ab, there might be a couple more people on the way."

"Couple more?" Aberforth repeated ominously. "What d'you mean, a couple more, Longbottom? There's a curfew and a Caterwauling Charm on the whole village!"

"I know, that's why they'll be Apparating directly into the bar," Neville said. "Just send them down the passage when they get here, will you? Thanks a lot."
Neville held out his hand to Hermione and helped her to climb up onto the mantelpiece and into the tunnel; Ron followed, then Neville.

June trailed after them, eager to get back to Hogwarts again and see how the other's were. She could only hope they were all safe, but she also knew that might be a long stretch.

"How long's this been here?" Ron asked as they set off. "It isn't on the Marauder's Map, is it, Harry? I thought there were only seven passages in and out of school?"

"They sealed off all of those before the start of the year," Neville said. "There's no chance of getting through any of them now, not with curses over the entrances and Death Eaters and dementors waiting at the exits." He started walking backward, beaming, drinking them in. "Never mind that stuff . . . Is it true? Did you break into Gringotts? Did you escape on a dragon? It's everywhere, everyone's talking about it, Terry Boot got beaten up by Carrow for yelling about it in the Great Hall at dinner!"

"Yeah, it's true," Harry said.

Neville laughed gleefully.

"What did you do with the dragon?"

was althe exits. He started walking backward,

"Released it into the wild," Ron said. "Hermione was all for keeping it as a pet —"

"Don't exaggerate, Ron —"