[189] DEAD FIANCEE IS BACK - JULY 24 2024

A/N: half story is lyrics from Jungkook and Jimin songs.

Jungkook stares at his fiancée's picture as tears roll down one by one . It's been 2 years since his love has left him.

"...I wish you went behind my back and kissed someone I know...that would make this all so much more bearable... I didn't even get to see you one last time... kiss you and hold you one more time... to tell you how much I love you....it hurts so bad...fck!.." Jungkook sobbed as he hit his chest "...maybe hating you is the only way it doesn't hurt...So I'm gonna hate you....paint you like the villain that you never were..." Jungkook smiles sadly "...I know it's not the truth...it's not the cure...But hating you's the only way it doesn't hurt...." Jungkook sobbed again "...I hate you so much for leaving me...for this pain..."

**

Jungkook and Jimin were college mates who became boyfriends and then engaged. Jungkook had gone for a trip to the states when he got a call from Korea that Jimin had an accident. Jimim didn't have a family. Jungkook's family were in Canada at the time visiting their relatives.

Jungkook immediately took a flight back but the police informed him that they couldn't recover the body as the car was engulfed in flames.

Jungkook doesn't believe that Jimin is dead, he keeps hoping and praying that Jimin escaped somehow. He searched everywhere he could but to find nothing. The police promised they would help.

**

Jungkook moved places because he was too depressed to stay there anymore. Everything reminded him of Jimin and it wasn't healthy for him. Jungkook's friend in his new workplace tries to set him up on dates. Jungkook refuses each time.

This time, the friend shows Jungkook the picture of the boy he found interesting for himself. Jungkook's eyes widen when he sees the picture is of Jimin

"Hey... why did you take my phone? You are interested in him now that I said this is the guy I wanna date? Beach! Whatever" the friend rolls his eyes as Jungkook keeps staring at the picture

Jungkook makes a dating site account and immediately chats with the account. The person on it was very flirty and insisted on meeting the next day itself. Jungkook found it odd, Jimin never talked like that but he had to find out if this was Jimin or someone else who looked like the boy. And if it was Jimin, why didn't the boy contact him so far?

**

Jungkook anxiously waits for his date and his eyes widen when he sees Jimin walk in smiling uncomfortably, wearing a very sexy outfit.

Jimin awkwardly smiles embarrassed when he slips off his chair before he could even slip. That made Jungkook's heart beat faster - his Jimin always had a love-hate relationship with any chair.

After a few minutes into the conversation and seeing that Jungkook looked upset, Jimin shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath before apologizing

"I'm sorry... were you expecting our conversation to go on like yesterday?" The boy looks apologetic "...it was my friend who chatted with you...and this is completely not my style...he just wanted me to date and be happy, you know..." the boy blabs just like his Jimin used to "...he cares a lot about me... please don't mind... if you are uncomfortable I can leave..."

"Is your name really Jimin?"

Jimin looked surprised at the question "...y-yea... I guess so..."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook frowns

"Aah... I was in an accident 2 years ago... I don't really have many memories... I just remember my name...I don't even know if it's a fake memory..aah I don't wanna bore you with my story...."