Chapter 15

I wanted to cry Sophie looked so pale and lifeless but she was alive I was so happy I couldn't do anything but look in her eyes.

"You came for me Pretty boy," she said playing with my hair.

"Always love," I said kissing her.

"Ok sorry to ruin the mood but my parents could be coming in a minute," Crystal said.

"Yeah okay," I said picking her up wedding style and running out following Crystal.

Crystal showed us another way out but I needed to get Olivia and Alex. I handed Sophie to her.

"I need to go back and get Olivia and Alex."

"Scrooge are you crazy?!" Crystal said.

"I don't leave people behind not now not ever."

Sophie got up from Crystal's arms "Scrooge I'm coming with you."

"I can't have you get hurt they need you." I said holding her face "I love you."

Sophie started crying "Don't die McDuck. And I love you too."

I ran back the other way while Crystal took her to a safe place to try to catch up with me. I stopped when I saw the cells and saw my two friends.

"Oh my God Scrooge!" Alex said, "We were so worried you forgot about us!"

"I wouldn't forget about you two," I said

"They know you're here scrooge." Olivia said, "They are looking for you."

"It's fine I know the way out."

"I know a faster way," Alex said as I picked the lock. I unlocked it and we followed Alex but something felt off about them

"Hey, I don't think we're going the right way."

"We aren't," Alex said not even looking me in the face

"What do you mean?"

Olivia and Alex looked at me with bright yellow eyes saying together in Mr. Buchmans voice "Ah Scrooge you're so naive. I knew you would come back for your friends now tell me where the weapon is."

I got into a fighting stance knowing I had to fight the two of them.

Olivia knew how to fight and Alex had his shadow powers I wouldn't stand a chance

I tried to run away but Alex used his teleportation and punched me in the face knocking me unconscious....