Chapter 8

The four stood there frozen as Gia holds her daughter close as they look up at the ceiling where the noise came from "Madea you that ma" patty says with fear.

"I definitely heard it"Gia says.

"I heard hollering like a damn fool"Joe says annoyed.

"Gia is right and I know you heard it upstairs "patty says to Madea pointing her finger.

Madea shakes her head "no I didn't I didn't hear nothing"she says in denial.

"Yes you did ma you know they say that's were he killed his whole entire family up in the attic " patty says making Gia look at her with wide eyes.

"Oh God"Gia says worried for er daughter as she holds her close.

Madea then turns back to Joe "Joe you see these ladies are worried get up and be a man and go on up there and check and see what's in the attic"she says.

"Bitch please"Joe says still layed under a blanket on the couch.

"Mabel com on take me home"Pam says with fear just wanting the go home.

"I'm not staying in this house with Lily until I know it's safe"Gia says as she finds her daughters care seat Carrie as she lifts it onto the table as she carefully buckles her daughter in.

Joe look as at Madea,patty and Pam with a smile "hey I'll take you goes to a hotel if you hoes don't tell "he jokes with as laugh.

"Shut the hell up!"Madea says to Joe who just chuckled.

Party then gets an idea"ma go up there and see what's going on I'm gonna stay down hear with them"she says as Gia was making sure her daughter was buckled up as she doubled check to see if everything was in her extra diaper bag she always keeps her for her daughter.

"Me too"Pam says.

"I'm gonna go" Madea says as she sets her purse down "I ain't scared I ain't never scared I'm going up there I'm bad who's bad "she says walking backwards before turning to the stairs as she makes her way up them.

"If she don't come back just want y'all to know that's a dude"Joe says as the three give him looks.

Madea was shown as she makes it up to the second floor as she makes her way slowly to the attic door "I aint scared of nothing I ain't never been scared of nothing ive been big all my life I had to be brave" she says continuing to ramble to her self as she slowly reached dor the door nob as she opens the door fast as a set of stairs were shown she then slowly makes her way up them into the attic.

She looks all around the dark attic as stuff was here and there "aint no body up here" she says as she continues to look around "nobody ain't nobody up here hey aint nobody up here" she says walking forward looking around before bumping into something as it shattered and crashed making her jump.

She lets out a breath before moving forward as she looks around her surroundings as she walks up a set of small steps onto another part of the attic looking around "I don't see nothing hell ain't nothing up here got all these crazy looking costumes and everything ain't nothing up here"she says walking up to some kind rolling hanger bar with a light above as she looks around before heavy breathing was heard as she turns around only to jump as a creepy razor teeth clown with crazy hair wearing a grenn collar mixed poca dot outfit with big shoes.

"Damn clown was back there"she says as it was way back and not this close as she slowly moved back the way she came with her back turned as the clowns head slowly turns to her "I know the damn clown did not just move from were it was"she says to her self as the clown slowly moves towards her as heavy breathing can be heard from it as it stands right behind her making Madea slowly turns seeing the clown as it roars before she sucker punched it in the face making them fall back as she runs like hell out the attic screaming.

"Oh I hope she's alright"Gia says as she paced back and forth as patty and bam were worried as well before Madea came running down the stairs tripping as she falls and rolls down the stairs landing heard on the ground.

"What the hell are you okay Madea"Gia says as she,patty and bam rush over as Madea stumbled to her feet breathing heavily.

"Mabel are you all right"bam asked.

"I thought there were a heard of buffalo coming down the damn stairs shaking up the whole house"Joe says still layed out on the couch.

"Dea what happened" bam asked.

"We got to go to my house we got to get the hell up out of here"Madea says.

"I thought you'd never asked"Patty says with relief as Gia picks up her daughters carrier and shoulders her daughters extra diaper bag as she and Patty start heading to the door before both scream of freight as as creepy as looking clown was shown through the small window of the front door.

"What the hell is wrong with you two" Madea asked.

"I think I just saw a creepy ass clown out the front door "Gia says with fear see she had a big fear of clowns.

Madea looks at the door "I don't see nothing I'm not gonna fall for that "she says making them whirl around seeing the clown gone.

"It was a clown ma"patty stutters with fear.

Madea's eyes widen "you both really saw a clown what did it look like "she says with fear.

"A crazy looking clown like out of a horror movie "gia says as she cautiously looks around protective over her daughter.

"I saw one upstairs in the attic two"Madea says with fear.

"I'm looking at three damn clowns put y'all three side by side you shaped like 102 get the hell up out of here"Joe says annoyed as they faced him.

"Joe I'm telling you there's something in this house"Madea says.

"I need to get out of here"bam says shaking with fear.

"We got to go we got to go I don't see them there gone "Madea says as the three nod there heads in agreement as they turn to the door that was clear of clown before turning around as the three scream as they shake and stutter with fear backing away as they try to tell her.

"What the hell is wrong with you three"Madea asked as she now had her purse.

"It moved!"patty says with fear as she was pointing at something behind Madea.

"Yeah if there is something behind me--im gonna"Madea says.

"Madea turn around "Gia says with fear as heavy breathing was heard behind Madea who slowly turns around seeing the same clown before screaming throwing punches before the four run like hell.