chapter 10

He looks down at the clown that is knocked out cold "blowing my damn high coming up in here with a clown costume I did that already tonight"he says taking a drag from his joint.

Madea's car was shown driving down a road with many trees in the night Madea can still be heard ranting as Gia sits a sleeping Lilly back in her car seat gently and buckling her back up before being confused as the car slowly stops her and there before completely stopping in the middle of the road.

"What the hell"she says confused as the car completely died.

"Yes what the hell"Madea asked agreeing as her car completely stops the engine sputtering as the only thing working was the head lights"I don't know what the hell is going on I'm pressing on the gas before they freak out as the car goes slowly backwards before it completely stops.

"Okay I'm no car expert but even I know that ain't normal"Gia says running a stressed hand through her hair.

"What the hell is wrong with it"Madea says as she pressed on the gas but the engine back fired before the car cuts off.

"Mabel don't cut it off"bam says.

"I didn't cut the damn car off it just killed dam! The hell is wrong with this thing let me look underneath the hood I told you I know Joe did something to my damn car that's why I never let him go borrow my car "Madea says as bam was heard coughing while Madea opens her door getting out.

"Ma we gonna wait right here for you"patty says as Gia unbuckles her daughter and she holds Lily in her arms something didn't feel right about the situation.

"Hatti get your ass out the car come help me bam get out come on on the count of three count to three look one two three"Madea says before soon everyone but bam gets out the car as Gia looks around the many trees as she runs her daughters back as her daughter lays asleep in her arms with her head on her shoulder as Hattie and Madea open the hood loudly.

"When was the last time you had this thing serviced"Hattie asked breathing heavily.

"1972 when I bought it"Madea says before a wolf was heard howling making Gia hold her daughter close as she looks around tense.

"What's wrong with it"bam asked from inside the car.

"We don't know being hell we just got out the car! The hell's wrong with her"Madea says as she looks over everything.

"Ma I'm scared out here"Hattie says with fear looking around.

"You and me both Hattie "Gia says as she blocks out what Madea says looking around before freezing as she hears something before soon seeing shadows of people standing in the fogged woods.

"Guys we have company"Gia says with fear as she hears the growl lowly before they roar heading to them "guys we need to run!"she yells as they look up seeing zombies heading to them before all them run back the way they came from the church Gia runs ahead of them wanting to get her daughter somewhere safe.

After running for so long she sees the church before running up to is as she bust through the door breathing heavily as Madea did the same not long after making everyone look at them.

"We need Jesus oh lord somebody help me, I just need Jesus come somebody pray for me"Madea says breathing heavily from running as the two rush over to the reverend as Gia was helped by a few women who make sure she and the baby were alright.

Madea pulls out a cigarette and lighter with shaky hands as the Reverend's wife stand up wondering what happened "you can't smoke in here Madea" she says.

"Okay but didn't Moses have a burning bush"Madea asked shaking with fear as she puts both lighter and cigarette back in her purse.

"I need the lamb of god"Madea says.

"Would you like to be saved darling"the Reverend's wife asked Madea.

"Oh yes I wanna be saved will that help me "Madea says.

"Oh praise the Lord, hallelujah that's wonderful! Now do you believe that Jesus is the son of God "the Reverend's wife asked.

"If I have to that's what I'm gonna believe i just need y'all to help me"Madea says as gia blocks out the rest as she pulls out her phone texting her husband letting him now what happened and that she and Lily were ok before she sees the reverend walking out as she hear madea explained what they have been seeing.

"They've been following you I know"the reverend says.

Madea sighs with a gasp "reverend you anointed just like TDJ how do you know that reverend how you know that" she says.

"Uh aday told me"he says before aday walks over looking guilty.

"How she know that baby you got the gift like Joel Osteen you got the gift baby" Madea asked in awe.

"I have a confession I... We snuck out of the house and went to the frat party I'm so sorry Madea and Gia I already asked the Lord for forgiveness but when you came to the party and shut it down the frat guys got so mad and they wanted to prank you they hacked into the TV, the lights the plumbing that was all of them I heard them talking about it when the police came to shut it down" aday explained with guilt.

"And when y'all were in the car and the zombies came out of the Woods that was them"the reverend says.

Gia stands up anger building up her as she slowly walks over "you mean to tell me cause of those frat boy idiots my daughter was out at risk" she says really calm as aday nods her head "oh when I get my hands on my neice" Gia says as she paced back and forth with anger as she blocked everything out evy when bam and Hattie run in looking roughed up.