Chapter 11

"listen hold on we just found out what happened it was them frat boys but listen to me I got this rev you might be right there might be something we can go over there and do and get all this straight I got...I got an idea I'm going to try something very different "she says before explaining her idea to them it was time to teach Tiffany, her friends and the frat boys a lesson.

Brian's house was shown as Joe was shown sitting in the a chair as the others walked inside the house "Joe you ain't gonna believe this you ain't gonna believe what them frat boys did"Madea says as they walked into the room Gia sees one of the boys tied up beside joe in the clown costume with the mask gone showing Hores she recognized him from the day that she and Brian saw Tiffany and her friends talking to the frat boys as she glares at him before leaving the room as she heads up the stairs to put Lily to bed Madea would come get her when they go to Tiffany's room after they talk to Bryan.

Gia rocks Lilly as she hums soothing her daughter back to sleep as she gently sits her daughter in her crib she has for her over here before seeing madea in the door way as it was time.

Soon the four women bust into Tiffany's room turning on the light "wake your ass up now Tiffany"GI says as she starts taking things out of the dresser as Hattie walks up to Tiffany grabbing her by the arms.

"You heard your aunt get your tail up out of that bed!"Hattie says yanking her up as she drags Tiffany up into a sitting position.

"What the...."Tiffany was about to say fuck.

"Go ahead! Finish your statement so I can bust your head to the white meat"Hattie says daring her to finish what she was going to say.

"Yeah that's right she's going to bust it to the white meat and I'm going to bust it to your damn cranium say what you was about to say let them words fall out of your lips little girl"madea says as Hattie opens Tiffany's closet starting to take all her clothes off the hangers as she outs them in in a purple bin she grabbed off the shelf and she put smaller stuff in it.

"Oh no...no what are you two doing with my stuff"Tiffany says confused running a hand through her hair seeing Hattie and her aunt Gia taking all her stuff.

"No no these are not your things your thing is what you go in the store and you pay for with your hard-earned money your daddy and Aunt Tia about all this stuff so don't none of this belong to you this is called borrowed stuff rented do you understand this don't belong to you"madea says.

Bam pulls out a yellow and polka dot type of dress out of the dresser and she looks as she holds it up" oh I like this right here! Oh yes I love it!" She says holds it up in her hands.

"I bought her that you can have it bam"Gia says as she takes everything out of the next dresser drawer.

"No you can't that's mine!"Tiffany says with a glare.

"Oh try to take it try to take it"bam says as Tiffany glares at her.

"Do it and see what happens Tiffany I ain't scared to whoop you selfish spoiled ass"Gia says with a warning look.

"What is wrong with you old people and you aunt Gia what the hell is wrong you "Tiffany says with a glare.

"You wanna know what's wrong with me Tiffany is that you think that just cause your 17 you can do what ever the hell you want well news flash you can't did you really think we would do nothing after the stunts you pulled today the lieing, the sneekaing out to a college party you had no business going to your little frat friends put my daughters life in danger and Brian please try and same something don't think I won't kick your ass this needs to happen she has to learn that when she does bad things that they have consequences" Gia says as she throws some jewelry into a bin as she put some scarfs in there out of anger as they others let her give it to Tiffany and brain hard.

"Baby you got to go"Madea says.

"Go where"Tiffany asked.

"I don't know but you got to get the hell up out of here"Madea says.

"Dad"Tiffany says hoping he will help her.

"No no..."brain says not wanting his sister to hit him knowing she's filled with anger right now.

"He ain't going to say nothing I wish you would say something like Gia said Brian say something so I can beat you in the back of your Damn head"Madea says giving brain a look making him stand down.

"I like this here"bam says holding a pair of pants with peace signs all over them as she holds them to her hip"I can rock this like the young people say I can rock these"she says.

"Where are you going to rock it on your ankle bam give me that damn pair of pants you think.."Hattie says snatching them out of band hand throwing them to the ground.

"That is mine"Tiffany says with a glare at Hattie.

"Try an take if from me"Hattie says daring her to.

Tiffany grunts annoyed "dad!" She says.

"Uh don't look at me"brain says after Gia gives him a glare daring him to help her as she throws more clothes onto the ground.