Chapter 9

The four ran like hell out the house and straight to Madea's car as they all get in Madea in the drivers seat, patty in the passenger seat as bam and gia get in the back closing the doors as Gia makes sure her daughters ok as she was breathing heavily.

"How the hell did that fuckin clown eat into the house" Gia says panting running a hand through her hair.

"And Why are we just sitting here"bam asked.

"I forgot the keys girl" Madea says.

"Ah hotwire it!"bam says as Gia calms down a fussy Lilly.

"Bam what kind of lady do you think I am I am a lady I don't know how to hotwire a car who the hell do you think I am some kind of common criminal and stop shouting you woke the baby up"Madea says breathing heavily.

"Well that's all you had to say I got you on that ma"patty says as she and Madea go to hotwire the car.

"Wait wait are we just gonna leave the girl in the house with the clown"bam asked.

"I can't go back in that house with Lily with that clown in there and I have a high fear of clowns "Gia says.

"Listen let me tell you right now that's Joe's grandchild and gia's neice that ain't got nothing to do with her she already got a nasty attitude it's every clown for him self hotwire this"Madea says as she and Patty go back to hotwire his car as something sparks as electricity is heard crackling before knocking on the door is heard making the four jump and scream.

It was just Joe as he as the window was rolled down"the hell? Joe what the hell is wrong with you I was about to bust your face with this damn gun"Madea says.

"I don't know where the hell you think your going you left these in the house you let your purse and everything in there"Joe says as he tossed her keys and purse in the car."and this phone of yours been ringing off the hook I was up in here burning up your minutes and somebody's on the phone "he says holding up an open flip phone.

"Is anybody there"was heard from the phone.

"Who is it on the phone"Madea asked.

"It's some preacher on the phone working on my nerves! Hell! Preacher pray for that leave me the hell alone I'm going to lay down"Joe says loudly into the phone before tossing the phone in the car as he walks back to the house.

The cell phone then rings again as the panic before Madea decided to answer it "who is it who the hell is it"Madea asked.

"This is reverend walker" the man on the phone says.

"Hey reverend "Madea says making the other three share raised eyebrows.

"Reverend look here if you calling to pray for me I ain't got no time for that right now okay go and pray red go and prey oh lord"Madea says as she holds the phone out.

"Praise Jesus! Help us all to find peace"the reverent says.

"I'm going to make him pray harder watch this, hallelujah!"Madea says with a smile.

"Hallelujah! Woo!"he says as they all silently chuckle before Madea dose it again making him pray harder as they silently laugh to them selfs.

"What is it reverend all right enough"Madea says getting straight to the point.

"Have you seen day?" The reverend asked.

"No she's up in the house with..."Madea says.

"No she's not"the reverend says making them confused.

"She's not? I know you lying to me reverent please don't make me curse on this phone"Madea says.

"You need to come to the church "the reverend says.

"Ok fine"Madea says hanging up.

"What's going on"Gia asked.

"Yeah what the rev want"patty asked.

"That girl snuck out of this house and went down to that front party that damn Tiffany lied again!"Madea says as she hotwires the car" the Reverend want me to come over to the church so he can talk to me "Madea says.

"That won't be a bad idea at all a little prayer won't hurt nobody right now"bam says.

"Bam I'm not going up in there for no prayer I'm going up in there to set this straight this child she going to need more than a little prayer she going to need the damn clown and everything in there to help her when I get back here I'm telling you right now cause I'm not gonna deal with this and Mr Wilson and a clown that's gonna be the least of her worries "Madea says as she turns the car on.

"Well wait a minute ma we just gonna leave the girl in there right there?" Patty asked.

"What the hell els we gonna do I'm not going back in there to get her"Madea says before driving off as the tires screech as the car moved Joe was shown inside sitting on the couch smoking a joint as he mumbles to him self before turning looking up seeing a creep ass looking clown on the stairs just standing there.

"What the hell"Joe says looking at his joint before turning back to the stairs to the clown who growls breathing heavily "go on somewhere with that clown come up here with that bull shit go on clown"he says facing away from the clown before floorboards were heard creaking as he turns to see the clown off the stairs and a few feet in front of him as wind can be heard whistling.

Joe shakes his head "ain't nothing over there that's it I'm telling you there ain't nobody in here with me that's what I know"Joe says taking a exhale breath as he turns back to the stairs seeing the clown completely gone before heavy breathing was heard in front of him as he turns seeing the clown in front of him almost face to face as shallow breathing was heard from the mask.

"Like that huh yeah I don't play with that Halloween bullshit! "Joe says slightly nodding his head before grabbing his cane hitting the clown hard in the head as it falls with a thud.