Ch.21

Grace and Simon fell through the bedroom door. Simon gripped onto her hips and lifted her up. "Fuck Gracie," he said.

Simon ran his hands up her thighs. He smirked as he felt how wet that she was. He groaned. "You're so fucking wet baby," he moaned.

The two of them had been out for dinner. It was Grace's first proper evening out since she had been shot.

He pulled off her shorts as they stripped off. He pulled off her panties. He smirked as he got between her legs. She needed a distraction. And Simon was that perfect distraction.

Grace moaned as she arched back towards him as she felt his tongue lapping up her juices she has spilled since he had first touched her.

Simon couldn't believe that he had his Grace back. And that she was finally okay. He smirked as got between her legs as he pushed into her.

Grace dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her up.

The sound of their moans and groans could be heard. Skin against skin as she ran her hands through his hair. Grace him her close and kissed him passionately.

Grace knew how she was glad that they were alone. Knowing how loud they were. And she didn't want anyone to hear them.

Grace soon felt her walks clench around him as she felt herself cum around him. She groaned as she felt Simon shudder a little.

Simon pulled out of her and smirked. He took off the condom and threw it in the bin.  He turned to look at Grace. "You're amazing baby. Did you know that?"

Grace grinned as she kissed his lips. "I think you owe me a burger now. Maybe some fries too," she said.

Simon nodded and smirked. Knowing he was going to do all he could to make their relationship work out.

***
Grace was finally heading back to work for the first time since being shot. And she was worried. She knew she was feeling worried about it all.

Grace walked into the staffroom. She saw Esmè who walked over to her and smiled. "You have no idea how missed you've been. I've been so lonely without you to talk to," she said.

"Well I'm back now. Yay me. Are you okay?" Grace asked as she looked to her best friend.

Esmè nodded. She smiled to her. "I'm okay. It can't be easy for you coming back after you were shot?" She said.

"It's weird. I'll admit. But I'm happy to be back. I don't know what I'm meant to do though. I can't help out with PE like I used to. But I'm just happy to be back."

"Good. I have someone to talk to now. Instead of having sex with Max in his office," Esmè said.

***
Grace looked up as Simon walked into her classroom. She pulled him close and kissed him. "I've missed you today," she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Simon smiled. "Me too. We're going away this weekend. Because I want to treat you. Just you, me and the weekend away."

Grace grinned and nodded. But she had no idea how things were about to change for her and Simon.