Chase

Nakyoung's pov

Fuck ! What should i do , what should i do ?

The three old dirty looking hags were walking towards me with an evil smile .

" I guess each one of us get one of them tonight ", one of the old hags smirked

" Then I'll take that girl , she looks naughty ", the other old man said drunkenly , pointing at me , his shirt was too small that i could see his obese tummy out .

Ewww weirdos . I'm too hot for them . Hold on this is not the time to get distracted .

I looked over at the two girls who i can barely recognize because of the night weather . Especially since the narrowed streets are dark and creepy .

" In three , run ", I mouthed at the girls

I don't know if they can understand but it never hurts to try .

Thankfully , one of the girls nodded her head and held the other girl's hand . Waiting for my signal .

" POLICE ! ", I shouted , pointing at the other side .

The three old weird men were stupid enough to believe me and looked at the side in panic .

The two girls took this as an opportunity and ran past them over to me . We quickly went out to ask for help but it was already late at night and nobody could be seen nearby .

Fuck , fuck . Think , think . I cursed myself .

I looked behind and saw the three old men chasing after us . They were stumbling once in a while but were still trying to catch up with us .

From my peripheral view , i could see that the two girls were slowly getting tired . I guess they're not as athletic as me .

Suddenly , a car stopped in front of us . The person rolled down the window and it was someone I didn't expect to see at this time .

" Hop in , faster ", she shouted

I quickly opened the back door and waited for the two girls to go in first before I went to the passenger seat beside S8 .

" Omg , that was close ", the girls held their chest

They sounded so terrified but who wouldn't ? Imagine getting chased by three old drunken hags ?

" Anyways , thank you S7 ", one of the girls thanked me

I was confused . How did they know my register ?

I looked up at the mirror and realized that the two girls were from our school and it was no other than the HC .

The one who thanked me was S2 .

" No problem ", i smiled

" Thank you to u too for helping us in time . I thought i was gonna be a fresh meat tonight ", S2 said tiredly

" Hey , show your gratitude ", i heard S2 scolding S1 quietly

After a few rounds of rejecting and persisting from S2 , S1 finally gave up and glared at me .

" Thank you... ", S1 said forcefully

" Thank you who ? ", S2 scolded her again

" Thank you S7...and S8...for helping us ", she continued before looking in the other direction embarrassedly

I just laughed at the two . They are so adorable . The younger sounded like a mother to the older one .

" If that's all , can u give me your address at least cos I've been driving anywhere without knowing the direction ", S8 looked pissed

" Oouu yea bout that ", all of us laughed at the annoyed face S8 is making

After a while , we finally arrived at their address .

After they went out of the car and thank us one more time , S1 suddenly turned around again .

" Don't think that just because u help me tonight , we are fine . We're still enemies ", S1 glared at me before getting dragged away by S2 .

" Why is she so mean to me ", i pouted

I really don't understand why she's always mean to me . What did i do until she hates me that much ?

" You're really naive , aren't you ", S8 shakes head

" What do u mean ? ", i asked confusedly

However , S8 didn't reply me , she just stared at me and focused on the road again .

What does she mean by that ? I'm not naive , i just don't really pay attention to others .

" Btw , how did u know we were there ? ", i asked suspiciously

She started coughing at the sudden question and quickly looked away .