Chapter 2

The bell rings and I throw my shit in my bag as I get ready to grab my bag. Niall throws his arm over my shoulder stopping me.
    "Let's go angel, the guys are excited to meet you" he says excitedly.
I look back to see Harry following us with my bag on his shoulder. Everyone was look at us so I put my head down to avoid it.

     "Keep your head up babe show them you run the world" Niall whispered against my ear, tilting my head up so I make eye contact with everyone that passes us. Soon enough we make it to the lunchroom and go out to the courtyard, I see the rest of the guys sitting in the chairs. We walk up to them when we get there. Harry puts my bag on the ground next to his.
       "Oh so you're the one these two were talking about they were right you are very beautiful" Louis takes my hand and kisses it.
I blush no one has ever done that to me.
       "Hi sweetheart I'm Liam" Liam walks up to me and states.

Zayn just sits in his chair on his phone shaking his head at his bandmates actions. I sit across from him in between Niall and Louis. He takes out a cigarette and lights it and starts smoking.
     "You're not supposed to smoke on school grounds" I mumble.
His eyes snap up to meet mine and he smirks.
     "Who's going to stop me princess?" he smirks.
I reach out and grab the cigarette and take a long drag.
      "No one one but you might as well share" I replied after blowing the smoke out and handing the cigarette back to him.
He looks at me, shocked but quickly hides it behind a smirk, all the other guys look at me shocked but don't try to hide it.
      "Oh I'm gonna like you" he mumbled with the cigarette in his mouth.

      "I'm hungry let's go get food" Niall whines.
Everyone agrees but me as they are getting up I pull out my phone. Before I knew it Louis was in front of me.
       "May I help you" I look him in the eyes.
       "Yes darling you're coming with us to get food" he said
       "Says who" I mumble.
Before I know it I'm thrown over his shoulder.
       "FINE FINE YOU WIN PUT ME DOWN" I yell laughing.
He does just that but keeps his arm around my shoulder as we walk. Again I feel all eyes on me but I listen  to what Niall said earlier and keep my head up.
We got our food and walked back to our spot to eat. I sat down and threw my leg over the side of the arm of the chair, getting comfortable.
        "So sweetheart you never told us your name" Liam speaks up.
         "Does it matter if you guys just Gonna call me these pet names anyway." I roll my eyes and laugh.
Niall chuckles.   
       "Her name is Hope," he answers the question.

Lunch went by fast, small talk here and there. I was added to a group chat with the boys. They are the first guys besides Taylor that I actually feel safe with after "him" but I know I still need to keep my guard up.

I haven't seen any of the boys till now. Last hour math zayn sits right next to me. And once lunch was over Taylor and Bailey asked so many questions on what the boys and I talked about and how I ended up sitting with them I told them everything obviously and I told them I would see if they are cool if those two start sitting with us too.

    "So why are big rock stars like yourselves in high school" I try to make small talk.
     "We have a job to do, you will find out soon enough," he said vaguely.
I just shook my head confused. I was just confused about this whole thing. Why would they pick me to sit with them? I'm not all that hell I'm not even attractive. I zone out for a while till I get snapped back into reality by zayn snapping his fingers in front of my face.
       "You ok princess you were out of it for a while" he mumbled loud enough for me just to hear.
       "Yea just thinking" I responded.
       "penny for your thoughts?" he smirks
       "Why did you guys want me to sit with you I'm nothing special" I speak my mind.
      "Oh princess you have no idea how special you are" he looks me in the eyes.
       "Also your friends should sit with us tomorrow" he continued like he could read my mind.
I just smile at him knowing how excited Bailey and Taylor will be.
"Just a little warning they are huge fans" I laugh.
"Oh? And you're not?" He responded.
"Not really this morning in the car was the first time I ever heard one of your songs" I shrugged
"Wow that hurt my heart" he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
"Oh I bet it did" I rolled my eyes.
"Oh you're sassy too? Your just full of surprises" he replies

I look at him and smile. I probably should be paying more attention in class but I have a feeling that's not going to happen anytime soon. As the bell is about to ring my phone goes off

N- hey angel the guys and i wanna know if you want to come over to ours tonight
Me- i'll have to ask one second.

I look at zayn after i'm done sending the message he just shrugs like he doesnt know whats going on i roll my eyes and go back to my phone to text my mom.

H- hey mom can i go over to a new friends house they just invited me
Mom- be home by 10 have fun sweetie

I smile down at my phone and open up the group chat again.

Me- i can but i have to be home at 10 I'll follow you guys to your house in my car.
Li- no i'm riding with you and driving so you don't get lost
N- wait! I thought i was i asked her to come over!
Li- nope i am
N- thats not fucking fair
Z- both of you shut the fuck up you can both ride home with her but liam your driving we dont want niall to kill her with his awful driving

I shake my head and look up at zayn who is also shaking his head.
     "Why don't you just take me? So they stop fighting I know I'm going to hear it the whole way to your house" I question
     " if I don't drive the boys home they will literally kill each other for who's gonna drive so they just let me" he laughs
      "So basically they are the typical 18-19-year-old boys?" I ask laughing
       "Pretty much pack up your shit princess, the bell rings in one minute and we wanna beat the traffic" he responded looking at the clock.

I do just that and when the bell rings him and I are the first ones out the door. We walk down the hall till we see the other boys standing at the end talking.
        "Hi sweetheart" Liam says, noticing me walking up.
        "Hi," I replied.
        "You're not really a talker are you darling" Louis puts together as we walk down the hall.
I shrug my shoulders then I feel an arm around my shoulder. I look up, it's Harry I give him a small smile and look back ahead.

We make our way to the front and out the doors and then go our separate ways Niall and Liam following me. When we got to my car Liam hopped into the driver side while Niall got in the back and I went to the passenger side.
"How far is your house" I ask
"Not far just hold on I like to go fast" Liam smirks
"Oh god what have I got myself into" I think.