Chapter 7

Hope

Before anyone had a chance to freak out the sound of gunshots were sounded throughout the school. We all run over to the wall and hide. Somehow I end up in zayn's lap with my hands over my ears. Zayn put his left hand over my ear also and had his right hand by his waistband all the boys did. Louis was on zayn's left side he started rubbing my knee and Liam was on zayn's right he was rubbing my back. Niall was next to Liam and Harry was next to Louis

The door bursts open with a loud sound. Before I knew what was happening I felt pain in the ass cheek I was shot. I looked up and saw all the boys had guns. Zayn shot the shooter in his left leg, Harry and Louis got his right leg. Niall got his left shoulder while Liam got his right shoulder. The dude was on the ground in a heartbeat.

I looked up. Brandy i rejected him last summer he always said he was going to get me back I guess this is his revenge. Zayn lifted me up and I winced in pain. Before I knew it I was getting carried out of the school to their car.

Everything was blurry but I was passed to someone when we got outside I winced as they grabbed. They smelled like cigarettes and coffee. It was really relaxing. I think it was Louis but I wasn't sure. I opened my eyes for the first time. Like I thought Louis was looking down at me with a tight smile.

"Where are we going?" I mumbled hissing in pain when we hit a bump.
"Our house we are gonna take care of you" Liam replied from the front seat.
"It's my fault you know" I whispered to no specific person.
"Angel why the hell would you think that" the Irish accent rang on my right.
"It was brandy. Last summer he asked me out multiple times and finally I snapped and told him to fuck off and leave me alone. He always said he was going to get me back" I mumbled with tears filling my eyes.
"That doesn't mean it's your fault darling he's just very fucked up that's not on you" Louis comforted me by rubbing my back.

I put my head back on his chest for a few minutes. When I realized what I was doing my eyes snapped open.

"Fuck I'm sorry. I-I didn't know I'm sorry please don't be mad I-" I tried get out of his lap ignoring the pain
"Darling darling calm down you didn't do anything." He interrupted me.
"Your not-" I looked down and whispered.
"Angel what's wrong" Niall replied this time I looked up and all they boys were looking at me worried zayn was looking through the mirror.
"My ex" I took a deep breath
"My ex um if I would sit on his lap he would get um turned on. And it was my fault if I didn't help, he would yell at me and get really mad" I looked down embarrassed.
"Darling look at me" Louis grabbed my chin making me look him in the eyes.
"We would never ever do that no matter what, that ex was a little boy that couldn't control himself, it was not your fault. He will never be a man. I don't want you to ever think that was your fault" his voice was laced with seriousness.
"Ok" I whispered and cuddled back into him with a sigh.
I hissed in pain. God dammit gun shots hurt.

Louis leaned down to kiss my forehead to comfort me even more. I just nuzzled my head into his chest more trying to forget the pain

I was carried inside and laid on a cold table. When I started feeling my pants being pulled off I shot up.

             "It's me princess I'm not going to hurt you" zayn whispered.
            "M-my body I-I don't w-want you seeing it"I stuttered out like an idiot.
           "Darling we need to get the bullet out, how about the rest of the boys leave and it's just me and zayn?" Louis suggested.

I slowly nodded unsure. One second later I heard the door open and close. I opened my eyes to see zayn and Louis with gloves on their hands.

         "Are you allowed to do this?" I winced.
         "Yes all of us know how to tend to medical wounds" Zayn replies looking me in the eyes.
         "Ok just please be quick" I mumbled.
He started pulling off my pants again and I sucked in a sharp breath.

          "Out of all the places he could've shot me it had to be the ass cheek huh" I mumbled annoyed.

Louis chuckles. Then I felt a sharp ass pain that made me cry out.
          "Shh darling it's almost done" Lou whispered in my ear
          "Got it!" I heard zayn exclaim.
I heard the bullet hit the metal tray next to him. I felt him put gauze and tape over the wound, then I slowly got up. Hissing in pain as I met eyes with him.

        "Gonna be a great story for my future partner on how I got a hole in my ass cheek huh" I cracked a tight smile.
         "Oh shut up the hole will be long gone by then" Louis rolled his eyes.
         "My ass hurts dude let me make jokes. Who's the disabled one here?" I replied sarcastically.

Zayn rolled his eyes and picked me up to take me to the living room. He smelled like strawberries and cigarettes. It was a good combination. When we got to the living room zayn put me on Liam's lap.

What is with these boys and holding me?

Liam smelled like vanilla with a hint of cigarettes all the boys had a hint of cigarettes but they made it work.
            "Hi Li, funny seeing you here" I looked up at him.
            "Hi sweetheart are you doing ok?" He asked, his eyes softened.
            "Oh just peachy not like I just got shot in the ass cheek" I joked.
            "Yeah I know right how could that happen" he rolled his eyes.
             "Bro wanted me dead and hit my ass he needs to work on his aim" I laughed
              "I bet y'all could teach him" I winked at him.

"The only thing I'm teaching him is the taste of the cement" Harry grumbled.
"Ok Mr. Grumpy pants." I replied.
"Hope this is serious can't you get that" Niall piped up.
"Don't you think I know that I'm the one that was shot dipshit but jokes are the only way I have a cope i hate crying dude" I snapped back.

They all looked at me concerned I just rolled my eyes

They don't get it do they. No  one ever gets it.