Chapter 4

They all look at me. My eyes started darting around the room till I met Louis' comforting eyes.

"You don't have to tell us darling if you really don't want to" he gives me a small smile.
"He was my fucked up ex" I start
I take a shaky breath
"He really fucked me up. Believe it or not I didn't used to be like this." I laughed

"I used to be timid and shy and bubbly. If zayn came in and asked who picked his lock back then I would tell him immediately because I would be scared if I didn't. I would wear everything the color of the rainbow and always be too nice till people walked all over me. I was so nice. He fucked that up after I excepted what he did I changed and I don't think I can ever go back after that I don't want to go back to that push over" I continued

They all look at me with expressions I can't quite read.

"It is ok now but there are times that it comes back and when it does. Well I don't know how to deal with it" I explained putting my head down.
"Hey love, look at me, whatever that dickhead did to you. You did not deserve it and one day you will tell us what he did and when we find out we will be there" Harry said, while lifting my chin to make me look at him.
"He means it, we all do princess" Zayn agreed and the other boys nodded.

Louis wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side. I rested my head on his chest. This felt nice, kinda like a brother's love. I've only had that from Taylor.

"Do you have sisters?" I look up at him.
He had a small smile on his face and nods
"I can tell," I whispered.

"Let's watch a movie," Liam says.
Everyone agrees.
"Can we watch the conjuring?" I ask in a whisper.
Only Louis heard me.
"Hey lads let's watch the conjuring" he states
"Don't you hate horror films?" Harry raised his eyebrow.
"Well well I wanna watch this one" he shrugged.
"Hope, is the conjuring ok?" Zayn asks
I nod into Louis' side.

They find the movie and put it on.

"We should go to the conjuring house" I say loud enough for everyone to hear.
" I don't feel like getting a demon attached to me" Liam laughs
"Oh you don't wanna be like Sam and Colby and have a demon up your ass Liam?" I joked.
"Sam and Colby? Dude those guys are cool as fuck" Niall engaged with the conversation.
"Colby is a huge fan girl for you guys so is Tara yummy" I laughed
"What would happen if we dm him?" Liam smirks.
"Probably would freak out" I shrugged.

Hey Colby I heard your a huge fan- Louis

Hey Colby Niall here your content is so sick bro- Niall

Colby mate what's up a little birdie told you your a fan- harry

Colby what's up man you should come out to see us in concert - Liam

What's up mate love your videos bro -zayn

I read all of their dms to him. They all put their phones away and focused on the movie. Just them one by one their phones went off.
"Is that him" I asked
All of their faces changed as they read the messages. I guess it's not him? They all look worried it's really freaking me out.
"Guys?" I questions

"Hope you need to leave, we have band business we will see you tomorrow" zayn states seriously.
"Oh ok" I got up and walked to the door.
"Bye guys see you Tomorrow" with that I left.
I walked to the elevator and I saw two big men dressed in all black walk out. I kept my head down and got into the elevator. After a stressful ride down my thoughts spinning I went to my car and drove home.

Zayn

I watched hope walk out the door. I feel bad for kicking her out like that but I can't help it. I looked down at my phone and read the message again.

We need to talk about your next job I'm sending my men up now make sure she's gone- D

My stomach twisted when I read it. I can tell the guys did also we don't have to do a lot for him but when we do it's big I just wanna it through this.

Just on cue two big men walk through the door. They are always different from the time before because so many people step out of line.

         "Gentleman, what do we owe this pleasure?" I ask sarcastically.
         "Cut the shit Malik." The bimbo on the right says.
         "Fine fine don't get your panties in a twist now" I smirk
         "Boss needs you to break into this rich guys mansion" he cuts to the chase
        "Of course he does" Louis mumbles
        "What was that Tomlinson?" Bimbo on the left asks.
        "Nothing" mumbles slouching down. I hate seeing him like that but in this business you need to be a little bit afraid.
        "That's what I thought cause I don't think your family would like it very much if your out of the race for your mouth isn't that right" he smirks

Louis' eyes widened and he shakes his head

For fucks sake I hate them. Louis has been through enough they just gotta push those buttons huh.

"We will be in touch boys" with that they left.
Louis' eyes start to water a little bit out of everyone the only time he shows his emotions is when his family is mentioned. You see, he only agreed to this race to free them from this hell. None of us judge him because we know what he has been through regarding family. He puts his head down embarrassed. I walk over to him.
"Lou look at me" he looks me in the eyes
"We are going to get them out of there your sisters won't grow up like you had to. They will be happy no matter who wins, they are getting out of there" I stated my voice lacing with seriousness.
"He's going to hurt them" his voice cracks.
"Then we will raise hell" Niall pipes up.
"They shouldn't have To live in a gang" his voice breaks.

Niall, Liam and Louis' families are still part of the gang; they all grew up in the gang. Liam and Niall's families joined willingly for a sense of power and protection. Louis' family on the other hand was forced at gunpoint cause they stumbled onto something that they shouldn't have. Out of all of us Louis has gotten the most beatings trying to protect his family.

Harry and I lost our family. We grew up together and when we were on our own we needed help. They took us in and trained us to be the people we are today. The boys don't exactly know what happened to our families and we don't plan on telling anytime soon either.

  "Lou, everything is going to work out, you have my word" I look him in the eyes.

He nods and leans his head on Niall's shoulder for support and closes his eyes. I hate seeing my best friend like this. He's always so strong but whenever anyone brings up his family it breaks him. I was surprised when hope asked him if he had sisters he didn't break I kept a close eye on him the rest of the time to make sure.

He might be the oldest but I'm very protective. He never got a childhood like the rest of us. Every other day he would be beaten or degraded. All just to protect his family. Niall and Liam might have grown up in the gang like him but they didn't have it half as bad since their families willingly joined. Harry and I didn't join till we were in our late teens.

I'm always going to be protective of all the boys they are my family now.