Chapter 8

Liam

Zayn and Louis kicked us all out of the room so hope was more comfortable but Niall, Harry and I were scared and worry as fuck. I heard hope scream in pain and I just really wanted to run in there and help.

         "I'm going to kill that bastard that shot her" Harry broke the silence.
         "Get in line H, I can't believe she thought it was her fucking fault" Niall grumbled.
         "I can't believe her fucking ex made her think that if she sits on a guys lap they will immediately be turned on and it will be her fault. I want to smash his face in a wall so fucking much" I hissed.
         "He's next on my list" Harry replied.

Before Niall could answer we heard the door open. I saw Zayn carrying hope him and I made eye contact and I nodded like a single that he could put her on my lap and he did just that.

She cuddled into me for a moment the looked up at me.

   "Hi Li, funny seeing you here" she looked up at me.

            "Hi sweetheart are you doing ok?" I asked.
            "Oh just peachy not like I just got shot in the ass cheek" she joked, laughing a little

her laugh is so cute.

  "Yeah I know right, how could that happen" I rolled his eyes.
             "Bro wanted me dead and hit my ass he needs to work on his aim" she laughed
              "I bet y'all could teach him" she winked at him.

That one sentence hit me hard the only thing I was teach that fuck head is how hard I can punch

  "The only thing I'm teaching him is the taste of the cement" Harry grumbled.
               "Ok Mr. Grumpy pants." She replied.
               "Hope this is serious can't you get that" Niall piped up.
              "Don't you think I know that I'm the one that was shot dipshit but jokes are the only way I have a cope i hate crying dude" she snapped back.

She looked at all of us and rolled her eyes. She slowly leaned back into me and nuzzled her face in my neck. A few minutes go by and her breathing is even out and slow I can tell she fell asleep. I could hold her forever. I have to admit she's really beautiful but I don't feel a romantic attraction to her. It's like she's my little sister. I can't tell the boys, my family or the boss because I'll be shamed. Her friend Taylor though he's a fucking cutie I have to admit. I'm not gay I just like to appreciate when someone is cute there's nothing wrong with that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard zayn's phone ring.

     "It's the boss" he whispered.
I nodded my head and slowly lifted hope and laid her across Harry and Niall her head in Niall's lap.

Louis, Zayn and I usually deal with the boss because of the fact Harry and Niall get way too anxious. I walked into a different room with the boys and Zayn answered.

       "What the fuck is wrong with you lot" his voice rang through the room.
Making Louis flinch.

      "It's everywhere that one destruction shot a fucking guy" he continues before we can answer.

     "What else were we supposed to do sir, the dude was going to kill her and if he succeeded how much would that fuck up your plan" Zayn defended us.

     "Your so fucking lucky you had a reasonable cause Malik. Now let's talk about your job I need you boys to do" his voice was dark.

We all were silent waiting for him to continue.

       "A past business partner, if you will has stolen something from me, I want it back. So you boys are going to do just that. Tomorrow at 6am sharp you will get on the jet and fly to California. The jet will land 30 minutes from his mansion. You will get into the car we provide you. When you get the mansion he has high security so you will have to jump the fence in the back next to his garden. Once you're in, Liam will pick the lock to the back door. You are looking for an expensive gold necklace with a heart on it and matching gold earrings. Once you have them get the fuck out" he explained the plan.

         "What about school sir" Louis questions
          "I guess you boys will have make up work Tomlinson" he laughs

         "Yes sir" he replies quietly.
          "Good now run along boys make sure the girl doesn't die" with that he hangs up.

Louis, Zayn and I all just stare at each other tomorrow is going to be difficult.

Hope

I shot up from my sleep just to see Harry and Niall looking at me concerned.

Fuck it wasn't a dream? I was really shot! Zayn and Louis saw-

      "Hope breath for me please" Harry snapped me out of my thoughts.

I didn't realize I was having a panic attack till now.

He took my hand and put it on his chest.

       "Follow my breathing love"
       "Yes just like that keep going babe"
When I was finally calmed down Niall spoke.

       "Angel what's going on in your pretty little head" he looked me in the eyes

        "Zayn, Louis s-saw m-my Body" I stuttered out.
        "Only because they had to love them will never mention it again unless you do" Harry comforts me.

It wasn't just the fact they saw my body it was the fact this whole situation was embarrassing as fuck I wish that brandy would have just killed me bro like why do you got to hit my ass cheek out of everything.

          "Hope darling" I snapped back into reality Louis was kneeling in front of me.
Zayn and Liam were standing in the doorway looking at me.

          "Sorry" I looked down embarrassed.
          "No darling you have nothing to be sorry for" Louis' voice calmed me.

Just then it hit me, my parents and my friends. They don't know where I am or if I'm alive. I shot up again searching my pockets. Fuck fuck where's my phone. I ignored my sharp pains.

          "Hope love we have your phone we let everyone know your ok and you were being seen by our band doctor your ok" Harry ran his hand through his hair

I relaxed. Wait, how did they get in my phone.

           "How did you get into my phone?" I voiced my thoughts.

           "Harry is very good with tech" Zayn smirked, and Harry smirked

          "I mean my password isn't that hard, 110606" I laughed.

          "Is that your birthday?" Liam asked.

This time it was my turn to blush. I nodded.

         "So you're going to be 18 in three months?" Niall asked

I nodded again.

"Hope, do you want to go home or just stay here for a little bit longer?" Liam asked.

"Go home I need to see my parents" replied quietly.

"That's fine love" Harry rubbed my leg.

We all piled into their car. Speaking of cars, where's mine?

"Lou," I whispered.
"Yes darling?"
"Where's my car?"
"Still at the school we are going to go get it Niall and Liam are going to drive behind us."

I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder.

We got to the school just like Louis said Niall and Liam got out of the car and got into mine. I gave Zayn the directions to my house after a short car ride we were there.

When we got there I said thank you and goodbye to the boys and got out of the car and walked inside.

My mom was sitting on the couch with my dad looking worried. The minute I walked in she shot up and hugged me asking a million questions. I explained everything that happened at school to the boys taking me home. I left out the part where zayn and Louis were the "doctors" but what she doesn't know won't kill her. After we talked a little bit I walked up stairs and my ass was killing me. I took a quick shower and got into bed

Fuck today was a roller coaster
That was the last thing I thought before I drifted to sleep