40. Sick

Some wise person once said that comments and votes come only when a target is set. My readers just proved the fact👍

Aarav's pov

Sayi leaned into my touch, her fingers intertwining with mine. "I feel the same way" she confessed, her eyes shining with tears of happiness. 

"Being with you, it's like finding a piece of myself I never knew was missing."The rain continued to fall, a soothing rhythm that mirrored the beat of our hearts.

 In that moment, we both knew this was just the beginning of a journey filled with love, laughter, and endless moments like this one.

Our kiss was not just a moment; it was the start of our forever.

I gently lifted her from the car hood in bridal style and made her sit comfortably in the car. I sat in the driver's seat and gestured for her to put on her seatbelt.

As I started driving, I stole glances at her. She was leaning her back against the window, watching me intently without blinking. 

"Love, you are distracting me" I said, maintaining my gaze on the road.

"Blame the view, Mr. Malhotra" she giggled.

I raised an eyebrow at her, enjoying her mischievousness. 

The rain was falling heavily, as if nature itself was witnessing our love and showering us with its blessing. This was the best moment of my life. What more could I ask for than having her in my life? The love of my life was sitting next to me, watching me as if I were her world. With every passing second, she looked absolutely breathtaking.

We reached home, and it seemed the rain wasn't going to stop pouring anytime soon. We got out of the car.

"Bye, take care" she said and turned to walk inside.

I immediately held her left wrist and pulled her towards me. She gasped at my sudden pull, placing her hands on my chest. I made her stand on my legs. She looked hesitant, but I assured her, and she slowly moved her hands to my neck. My hands went to her back, pulling her closer.I didn't want her to go away from me, not even for a second, especially not after she said she loved me with all her heart.

"Jaana zaruri hai kya?" I whispered in her ear, my lips brushing against her earlobe.I watched as the heat rose to her cheeks, the proximity making her blush.

"Aap kaho to rukh jaungi" she replied, locking her gaze with mine.

I observed the raindrops pouring down her milky white skin, which was shining under the night sky. Wet drops cascaded down her face, moved down between her neck, and dripped down her hair. 

She was wearing a sleeveless top, giving a beautiful view of her neck. The urge to suck the raindrops from her body was getting intense.Without a second thought, I pressed my lips to her shoulder, sucking and kissing it. I traced her shoulder, moved to her neck, leaving kisses and sucking all the raindrops from her body.

I sucked on her collarbone, earning a sweet moan from her. Her voice created a havoc of feelings in me, but I controlled the beast within. I didn't want to scare her."Say you love me" I demanded, kissing her neck.

"I love me" she giggled.

"Me too" I said, kissing my favorite spot. She shuddered under my touch.

"Aaah" she moaned as she arched her head back, feeling the pleasure. She held my shoulders tightly, closing her eyes, her cheeks turning red.

"Tell me you love me" I said, kissing just below her ear.

"I" I kissed her on the lips. "Love" kissed again. "You" kissed once more.