Intro to Auradon

As we start to drive off, Evie starts to worry about Mal's looks.

Evie: You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out.

Mal swats away Evie's hands.

Mal: Ew, stop. I'm plotting.

Evie: Well, It's not very attractive. (Evie applies colour to her lips.) Mmm.

Carlos: Oh! (Carlos found a good in one of the slots and shoves it in his mouth.) These... It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what.

Jay: Let me see.

Jay snatches the strange food from Carlos's grasp.

Carlos: Ow!

Jay takes a bite and smiles, Carlos smile back in a "I know, right" way.

Evie: Look!

Evie points to the broken bridge at the edge of the Isle. We're driving straight for it.

Carlos: It's a trap!

Carlos cries out and hugs Jay, they all scream for their lives while I sit back and relax. But then we don't fall and crash. We just continue to drive smoothly.

Carlos: What just happened?

They look outside the window to see a bridge being made with gold dust.

Evie: It must be magic!

Y/n: Well how do you think he got over here in the first place. Auradon has the way in and out of the Isle for a reason.

I explain tiredly with an amused smile at how they didn't realise that in the first place.

Jay: I knew that

Y/n: No you didn't.

Jay goes silent, knowing he can't win this debate against me.

Mal: Hey. (Mal talks to the driver through a small window.) Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?

Driver: No, this one opens the magic barrier. (He says while showing us a small gold remote.) That one opens my garage. And this button...

The driver trails on as he pressed a button on the roof which closes the small window that Mal was talking to his through.

Mal: Okay. Nasty. I like that guy.

Mal says with a smirk as she leans back in her seat between me and Evie.

Auradon, Auradon Prep

We've only just gotten to Auradon, and Jay and Carlos are already fighting over a piece of food.

Y/n: It's like we never left...

I say jokingly as I roll my eyes. Evie chuckles at the comment and the boys. The car stopped and the door was opened, Jay and Carlos went falling out.

Carlos: Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?

Jay: 'Cause you want it!

Carlos: No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!

Mal: Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience.

But the boys don't stop.

Y/n: Boys, stop.

I say calmly, but they don't listen.

Y/n: Boys!