Consequences to Actions

Auradon, Tourney Field

Coach Jenkins: Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. Taylor, you're the shooter.

Taylor: Right, coach!

Carlos is wondering on the field where there is red lines, helmet in one hand, shield in the other.

Coach Jenkins: Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on.

Carlos: Kill zone? Wha...

Carlos puts his helmet on and walks to the side sith the yellow bibs.

Coach Jenkins blows the whistle and Jay immediately becomes violent.

Coach Jenkins: Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands.

Jay gets the ball and runs, charging at people ruthlessly.

Jay: Ahh!

Jay goes running at Carlos full speed.

Carlos: Jay, It's me! It's Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!

Carlos crouches down and covers himself with his shield. Jay jumps over him and shoots the ball in the goal.

Jay: Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh!

Jay calls out while breakdancing.

Cheerleader: What just happened? Who is this guy?

Coach Jenkins: You! Get over here! (Coach Jenkins calls Jay over and Jay comes.) What do you call that? (Coach says seriously, then smiles.) I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son. (Then Coach turns to Carlos.)
You ever thought about band?

Jay scoffs.

Ben: I'll work with him, coach.

Coach Jenkins: All right. Let's run that again.

All: Whoo!

Jay: I'm rotten to the core.

Jay turns around and Chad's just standing there. Jay then walks and purposely bumps into Chad's shoulder. Chad acts calm as Jay leaves but quickly keels over and holds his shoulder in pain.)

Chad: Ow.