THIS is Rediculous

(our outfit's above.)

Auradon Prep

The five of us walk on a path that goes past our lockers.

Girl 1: Look, It's Mal.

Girl 2: Hi, Mal! Love my hair, Mal!

Jay: Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, It's not so bad here, you know.

Y/n: Are you insane?!

Mal: Long live evil!

Y/n: You're mean!

Mal: You're awful!

Y/n: You're bad news!

Mal & Y/n: Snap out of it!

Mal and I snap our fingers in front of Jay's face.

Jay: Thanks, Mal. Thanks, Y/n. I needed that.

Audrey: Do you think they actually paid for those?

Audrey asks Ben as she stares at the girls fanning over Jay.

Jay: Oh, hello. The name's Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight?

Girls: Yeah.

Jay: Keep a lookout for number eight, all right? Scoring the winning goal.

Girls: Okay.

I go up behind Jay and place my hand on his back with a smirk.

Y/n: Not by yourself, you're not.

Audrey: She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it.

Ben: What's the harm?

Audrey: It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?

Ben: Listen, Audrey...

Audrey shooshs Ben and closes her hand in front of him in a way that says "shut up".

Audrey: I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?

Ben: Okay.

Audrey: Bye, Bennyboo.

Ben: Bye.

Audrey leaves with Chad.

Y/n: I thought she'd never leave....

I comment as I watch Audrey disappear. Mal hears me and slams her locker door closed, a ziplock bag with one cookie in her hand.

Mal: Hey, Bennyboo!

Ben: Hey.

Mal: I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?