Meeting a Victim of the Old Magic

Middle one for this day.

Wednesday

Jay and Carlos' Dorm

Mal: Okay, we all know what this looks like. So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. Okay. Carlos?

Carlos: Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand.

Mal: Perfect. Evie?

Evie: Yeah?

Mal: You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light.

Evie: Okay.

Evie notices Mal finding an anti-love spell, and she begins reading it.

Evie: M? You want to break Ben's love spell?

Mal: Yeah. You know, for after. I don't... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra...

Y/n: Cruel....

Mal looks down solemnly.

Mal: Yeah....

Evie: M?

The Kitchen

Mal is mixing the batter for the anti-love spell while on the brink of tears. Memories of her times with Ben flashing through her head making her regret her decisions.

Mal:
♫ A million thoughts in my head ♫
♫ Should I let my heart keep listening? ♫
♫ I know It's time to say good-bye ♫
♫ So hard to let go ♫

A single tear falls into the batter and she wipes away the rest.

Thursday, Parents Day

Auradon Prep