The Conjuring

Boscha woke up a few days after the Covention, still nursing a few injuries like a broken nose from getting hit by Luz when Amity threw her at her, or a few bruised ribs from the Abomination stepping on her, not to mention her excessive use of magic that took a lot out of her. She didn't have much of a need to move... until she noticed that Luz wasn't in the bag next to her.

"Damn it." Boscha said, "How'd she return to normal, I thought she was still a ball."

Boscha got up and moved downstairs, where Luz was watching Eda play some kind of card game against Owlbert. Boscha limped over to the couch... yeah did we mention that she also has a fractured tibia?

"What'cha playing?" Boscha asked.

"This cool game called Hexes Hold'em." Luz said, "Hey, isn't Skara coming over today?"

"It's Friday already?! YES!" Boscha literally jumped for joy and shot her fists in the air, which proved catastrophic. A fact Luz, King and Eda could recognize by the noise that resembled an underwater rockslide.

"Boscha? You okay?" Luz asked.

Boscha could only groan slightly as she was stuck in her fist-pumping pose. "Hurts to move. Please help me."

Luz and Eda carefully propped her on the couch. Eda then bent her arms back into their regular position, or so Eda figured. "Seriously, kid, you need to take it easy. Most witches would end up in traction after facing a doped-up Amity. I want you to get better soon."

"Because you can't use the ball spell on me in this condition without causing massive internal damage?" Boscha weakly asked her.

"...Also, yes."

"And you don't wanna upset Mom by letting her daughter mess herself up any further." Luz chimed in.

"...Also-also, yes. Now anyway, why don't we get back to this game." Eda said, sitting back at the table, "Pay close attention Luz, Hexes Hold'em is a game of skill."

Eda put the cards down and they... came to life and destroyed the other played cards.

"Ha! In your adorable face Owlbert!" Eda said.

Owlbert, wearing an adorable little hat, hooted angrily and dropped his cards before flying away.

"Wow Eda, you sure showed the little bird who's boss." Boscha said, sarcastically.

"A victory is a victory, no matter who it's against." Eda said, "Victory is sweet and feels... fluffy... why do I feel fluffy?"

Luz looked and saw feathers coming out of Eda's arm.

"Eda, it's happening again!"

"Huh?" Eda looked at her feathery appendage. "Oh, that ain't good."

"I'm on it!" Luz had already bolted to the kitchen to the chest that held the potions to counteract the Owl Lady's curse. Except...

"AAAAAAGGGH! We're all out of elixir!"

Eda shuddered at hearing the news. "Oof! That really ain't good."

Luz ran back into the living room. She immediately slapped a glyph on each wrist to make gauntlets of light. "Don't worry, Eda! We'll think of something after we incapacitate you!"

"Whoa. You go, Sis!" Boscha marveled at how far Luz has progressed during her time in the Demon Realm.

"Would you just settle down, kid?!" Eda hollered. "It'll be fine. I just need to pick up some more from the market."

"MARKET!" Luz already prepared to head out.

Eda on the other hand, wanted to play more card. Boscha didn't care how badly it would hurt her, she raised a hand and slammed it against her other hand.